...

Once I'm back to our room, I saw Y/n is still sleeping. I forgot to take mine and Y/n's schedule so I went to the registrar's desk where she is at the lobby. She greet me as I greet back.

"Good evening too. I'm here to pick up me and my friend's schedule."

"Names please?"

"A/n L/n and Y/n L/n." I said as she then search from the drawer and she came back with two papers. She gave it to me as I thank her and went back. I look at my schedule and then hers to see both of us only have few classes where I can look after her, I sigh.

I can't protect her from bullies or other events that might happen if both of us aren't in the same class.

I arrive back at our room as I place our schedules inside my nightstand that has a drawer. Classes will only begin after a month(August 1) when we came here,the school is still waiting for new transferees, I'll just do some me time while waiting for Y/n's mana to fill up and her to wake up.

Present time...

Y/n's POV

Noir finished his story, he also realize there was no pancakes left on his plate as it disappears and now he is holding a teacup of what smells like a flower or something. Inside the cup is a violet liquid.

"Here drink this, it will melt the pancakes faster, it's also delicious." he handed me the teacup as I drank it. My eyes slightly widened as I savor it.

"It's delicious! What is it?" I look at him as he smiled "'Lavender Tea', smells like lavender and tastes like tea at the same time." I drank it until there's none left. Noir snap his fingers and the teacup disappeared.

"Stay here and rest, classes will start at August 1." I nod at his statement.

"It's still 9 in the morning. I'll explain something while you listen ok?"

"Ok."

"So you can use The Sun's Wrath. What did you feel when you passed out?"

"I... I felt dizzy and my head hurt." he frowned.

"That's it?" I nod at him.

"No feeling weak? No feeling hungry? Not even throwing up?" I shook my head at that statement.

"B-But your mana ran out." I heard him mumble. I ask him "How do you get mana?"

He look at me "You get mana when your mind is at peace. Mana capacity also increases along the way when your mind is at peace."

"I don't get it."

He sigh "How can I explain this? Uh, what do you do that can make you feel at peace? Like your in a relax state or that can make you calm."

I smile as I remember the things that makes me calm "I start visiting the Cafe when I was 18! The smell of coffee makes me feel at peace. Songs also makes me calm, especially when I'm singing or listening to a song that is soft and peaceful." my smile never left my face when I was explaining that.