Chapter 9

Short chapter
Announcement at the end
READ IT!

"Don't go. Don't go, Noir!" The dead man look around as he keeps hearing the fading calls of the sweetheart. The calls became faint until it can never be heard again. Noir sigh as he looks around, floating around the darkness. "Empty." thought Noir. It's really sad for him to see Y/n's begging eyes as he couldn't do anything but hope for her to be stronger. Without him around it made him really worried for her.

He close his eyes as he feels the darkness consumes him. "I lived a good life, had a fun childhood, no drama at high school, I've met my girl, lost her at college, I then met Y/n. I had fun." he sigh seeing the void already at his neck and reaching to his face "For months I've been waiting, I'll be with you again. We'll reunite." closing his eyes, he hope seeing the girl he once lost as he feels the void has fully consumed him.

Feeling the sudden light of day through his eyelids, opening his eyes, he seems to be in the townsquare. Behind him is a shallow pond with cemented walls as fences where in the very middle has a fountain. "A new one." locals starts surrounding him as they look at him, trying to get a better view. Their most noticeable feature is that their skin is gray, even their clothes. They look colorless

"Quick! Get the elders!" he saw one of the villagers rush throughout the crowd as they gave way and went towards somewhere where the elders are. "Tell us stranger, what's the cause of your death?" the locals became even more curious about him. "U-uh.. Uhm... There was an accident in a tournament where I was participating." he half-lied since his not in the mood to talk right now.

Noir look at his hands to see the same color as them, a dead gray color. "You're lucky you didn't get killed by Highmore." said by one of the locals making him curious "What about him?" the dead man look at the local "He kills for power, majority of the Dragons here are traumatized to even go outside." he tilt his head at what the local said "Dragons? Here?"

A thundering roar can be heard as the locals gives huge spaces between the dead man and the giant red dragon reaching half of the townsquare. They see eight people got off the dragon, each of them looks to be in different ages from 30 to 80 years old. "The nine elders will welcome you."

"Wait, nine?" he look at the eight elders and the dragon as he put two and two together. The dragon then transformed into a man in his late 40s with a tall and mascular figure, warrior-like face, and fierce eyes. "Greetings, young lad. I, am Cadmus, Cadmus Draconis. Welcome to Woden Island."

Magic In Disguise

It's been 1 week since he came here, he reunited with his girl named Iris, a European young lady with a blonde hair reaching her lower back, she has an hour glass figure and a beautiful sky blue eyes. Or that's what he remembered, she's gray just like everyone else, Noir asked why all of them are gray while the continents have pristine colorings.

And his answers were "Missing something before death." he did not know what it means. He also learned that there was a tribe no one knows except the Dragon Faction, and that faction was the Phoenix Faction, an old rebel faction that was once a small portions of the Dragon Tribes.

Every time he gets an answer, the more questions keep popping up. He sigh, looking outside the window to clear his mind from the beautiful scenery, he then saw at the distance are the locals gathering again at the townsquare. The dead man decided to head over and see the unfortunate ones.

Upon arriving, he was surprised to see faces he recognized, the faces from his hometown. His parents and his brother, his neighbor Jerry, that one weird teenager from across the street, that grumpy old man living not far away from him, and the rest of the gryphon villagers.

After an unnatural family reunion, Noir took them to his house where Iris offered her supposed to be family-in-laws some tea. He found out that Highmore had made his move on the Gryphons, that's two extinct tribes from the magic kingdoms. But this time, the living world didn't know, that another has fallen in the blind spot. Noir could only hope every one of the people from the magic Kingdom is as far away from Highmore.

Magic In Disguise

It's been another week and then this happened "Out of all people, why Y/n? Why is she fighting Highmore alone!?" finding out that Twice and Y/n had been goofed by the enemy and the sweetheart is the last one was the last thing Noir wanted to know. They were in the townsquare and again surrounded by the locals or what Noir now knows that these locals were just like them.

"Y/n?" The dead man and Twice look at the owner of the voice to see a women that is in her late 20s or early 30s "Do you mean Y/n L/n?" Noir nod his head "Yes, what's your relationship with her?"

"I'm her mother!"

"What!?/Mother!?" Noir and the girls were surprised- "Auntie, you should be resting indoors." Iris came by hugging her groceries infront of her chest. "Auntie!?" once again they were surprised "Oh yeah I haven't introduced you to Aunt Ym/n. Hun, this is my Aunt, Ym/n L/n. Auntie Ym/n, this is my Honey-Buns, A/n L/n. But we call him by his second name, Noir."

"Honey-Buns!?" the girls look at Noir at his embarrassed state and Iris keeps talking "I always squeeze his buns just to tease him." Mina began to have a sudden nose-bleed despite all of them were dead, yet no one questioned why. Noir had a pink blush on his cheek despite his gray color, due to all the information he got from the past few weeks and the state he is in now, he's two braincells away from screaming. His eyes widen due to hearing a familiar voice.

"Anyone... Please... Help me..."

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE

I know it's been months from not uploading latest chapters and the chapters are slowly getting shorter, but listen to me. There's a lot happened behind the scenes let's get straight into the point.

I'm not a fan of KPop anymore. HOLD THAT THOUGHT! I don't hate nor like KPop, I also began to loose interest to Twice since the month of March 2021 which is funny because March 2020 was the month I began to be a fan of Twice.

I can't promise anything, but I do want to finish Magic In Disguise, but Hacker's Domain and Into The Twiceverse? I still have to think through.

I've made these fanfics because I was inspired and bored back in April and May, but now that I lose interest in Twice I also lost my inspiration to write. I can't force myself to win a loosing battle. But I also can't loose without fighting.

Tell you what, one last push and I'll finish this story, one last push and I can consider it a victory.