An Update

Hello to whom ever is reading this. I've gotten a few comments to continue this story and I wanted to address that. I do not plan to make any more chapters for this story at this current moment in time.

If you would still like to read content from me I've moved over to Ao3 (Which is free with no adds) where I currently have two fics. Both undertale and AU related. They haven't been updated in a little bit due to my life being busy but I do have plans for them.

The first one is:
Ten Shades Of Ivory

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20618909/chapters/48959342

For those who can't read the picture the short disruption is:

You're just a normal human who works at a inter-species daycare taking care of both monster and human kids. It's simple work and you have a simple life, Well until one day when you get off work late and hear crying in an alleyway. From that point on you become a practical skeleton magnet for better or worse. Will you be able to handle all the new friends and -frenemies? or will you crumble under your own social awkwardness and just hide at home ignoring the text from the skeletons who shoved their way in your life? Find out now and read Ten Shades of Ivory (Get it because there's ten skeletons- No? Just I find it funny? okay.)

At the time of posting this update (July 1st 2020) this Fic has five chapters and 7,073 words. This is the much more lighthearted of the two fics and is what I was writing when I first made the switch to Ao3. I don't have a whole timeline fleshed out for this story yet so it may be a bit choppy.

The second one is:
Cloudy Skies and Skeleton Guys

https://archiveofourown.org/works/23442937/chapters/56191156

org/works/23442937/chapters/56191156

The description on this one is:

Humans have kept to themselves for centuries trapped behind a wall that the "Outsiders" had built to keep them in. Though the "Outsiders" had this system, a system every human was put into at birth. Through this system the "Outsiders" were able to pick and choose humans like candy to be transported to them. No one knew what happened once a human was picked, other than the fact that they're never seen again.

You were used to a simple farm lifestyle on the outskirts of the human city, A normal girl who didn't have to worry about much. Well, that was until one day. You walked inside only to see the collection officers talkin to your mom, and by the look she gave you, they weren't here for her.

At the time of this update the Fic has two chapters and 4,617 words. This is actually something I had in the works for a while now and have a rough timeline for and loads of chapters being worked on in my free time. The next chapters pretty important to get right so I've been doing a lot of editing and fixing. Please keep in mind if you want to read this story to read the tags. This is a angst filled story so if you don't like angst and that kinda stuff just don't read this.

Finally to end off this little update. If you want to reach me to ask any questions feel free to leave a comment here or message me either on Tumblr or Discord.

Tumblr (Which I want to start doing imagines/asks on so feel free to send in questions.)

Dorky-Creator-Sasha

Discord

JustADorkyCreator#9456

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during this time. Thank you for reading and have a swell day.

And if for dome reason people really want me to post me new fics here let me know and if several people want me to I'll go and post them here if need be