Chapter One - Skeletons!?

((normal words - undertale and reader))
((Italicized words - underswap))
((Bolded words - underfell))
((Bolded italicized words - Swapfell))

"Hey kiddo you going to wake up?"

"THEY BETTER WAKE UP! IM HUNGRY AND I WANT FOOD!"

"M-m'lord calm down"

Everything is dark... And loud... And giving me a head ache... Where even am I?

"MISS Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP"

A weight is being pressed against my stomach. Is someone sitting on me? I slowly open my eyes to see a little skeleton sitting on top of me he is wearing some sort of battle body and has a blue scarf on. He looks so cute. Wait. He is a skeleton. Why am I not freaking out? Probably because he is adorable... Yeah that's why.

"Oh hello?" I awkwardly smile to the small skeleton.

"YAY Y/N IS AWAKE!"

"Um could you get off me please it's getting kinda hard to breathe" as I say that I feel his weight being lifted from me and I look up to see a taller skeleton with an orange hoodie holding the smaller skeleton in the battle body.

"GOOD THERE AWAKE NOW THEY CAN GO MAKE FOOD!" I heard a loud voice boom and looked over to the noise to see a very scary skeleton that was tall and also in a battle body but this one was black and had a torn red scarf that was longer in the back forming a short cape look.

"U-uh what?" It seemed clear that I was confused I probably had it written all over my face.

"Hey kid you feeling ok?" I look over and see another skeleton but this one seemed nicer he had a concerned look on his face and was wearing a blue hoodie.

"In all honesty no Mr skele dude I don't, I have no idea who you are or where I am right now..." The blue hoodie skeleton looked upset and hurt?

"You mean you don't remember anything?" He spoke looking directly into my eyes Making sure this wasn't just a joke.

"Nothing other than my names Y/N" I replied to him.

I felt a body press against the other side of me and an arm wrap around my shoulders.

"Aw sweetheart does that mean you don't remember me? Your boyfriend~."

"Shut it red. Don't trust what he says.." A blue aura surrounded the one known as red who was wearing a black jacket with a red sweater under it and he was flung at the wall in the blink of an eye.
______________________________________

After about half an hour of explaining I found out that I'm living with eight skeletons... All guys... I cook and clean for them and in return I get to live with them in a pretty big room and I get paid every two weeks.

Also another important thing I found out there names. The one in the blue hoodie that I was talking to before is sans the head of the house his rules override Everyone else's rules so what he says goes but he seems pretty laid back so I'm not worried to much about him. Then there is his brother papyrus who is really tall and wears a battle body and red scarf and he is just a huge cinnamon roll who loves to help and will show me puzzles but I am not allowed to let him cook EVER I don't know why.

The next two are similar to sans and papyrus but basically personality flipped? The younger one is called blue he wears a battle body like papyrus with a cute little blue scarf he is similar to papyrus he loves puzzles and is not allowed to cook ethier. The older brother is orange but blue calls him Papy he is the tall one in the orange hoodie who is pretty laid back and looks about ready to pass out any second.

The next four aren't as good as the others... There is red who was the one who said he was dating me aka the one in the black jacket, red sweater and has a collar he is bad and when with his brother calls him boss he also calls me basically any pet name completly avoiding saying my name. You also have his younger yet taller and scary brother black who is very rude loving to call me pathetic, slave, worthless and other rude names and is also the one who turned one of the guest rooms into a torture room which I made a mental note to avoid he is also not allowed to cook.

Then we come to the last pair of brother's purple and indigo. Indigo is the younger one that is somehow in control of his older brother. Indigo wears a battle body just like blacks and he is also not allowed to cook ever he also similar to black likes to call me rude names. An last you have his brother purple basically if red and orange merged he is what you would get he is tall but always stays slouched over he wears a black jacket with a dark orange sweater oh and has a collar around his neck he similar to red also calls me pet names he also calls indigo m'lord for some reason.

So important things to remember.

Sans is the boss and if anyone does anything I go to him.
Never EVER let papyrus, blue, black or indigo cook.
If I don't want to do something for red, black, indigo or purple and they try to force me to do it just scream sans name.
I think that's about it for now. Sans said I could take today to just relax and get to know everything and where everything is so I don't get lost in the house and blue already said he wanted to show me around so I get to follow him.
______________________________________

"COME ON Y/N LETS GO I WANT TO SHOW YOU MY ROOM BECAUSE THATS FIRST ANYWAY!"

I am currently being dragged up a huge flight of stairs by the one and only blue so he can show me the rooms.

"THE FIRST ROOM IS MINE THEN NEXT TO ME IS PAPYRUS THEN ITS INDIGO THEN BLACK THEN RED THEN PA- ORANGE THEN ITS PURPLE AND LAST ROOM IS SANS."

"Ok so it's you, Papyrus, Indigo, Black, Red, Orange, Purple, and last Sans?"

Blue nodded his head happily showing I got it right.

"Got it" Blue then took me to the kitchen because indigo kept whining about food and everyone wanted him to stop.

"So what do you want me to make?"

"TACOS!!" Blue started to jump up and down.

"Alright tacos it is" I started making tacos.

______________________________________

I finished making tacos about an hour later and served them.

"THAT TOOK FOREVER! BE FASTER NEXT TIME!" Indigo started eating along with everyone else.

"Well I didn't have to feed you. I'm going to go to my room now. Good night Everyone." I then walked downstairs to the basement which had a queen sized bed and a pretty nice set up. I layed on the bed and drifted off to sleep not even bothering to change tonight.

______________________________________

((Hope you enjoyed my first chapter to the story if you have any ideas you would like to see as a future chapter just tell me I would love to hear others ideas on how to make this story better.))