Chapter Four - Shopping Trip [Pt 2]

((Normal words - Undertale and reader))
((Italicized words - Underswap))
((Bolded words - Underfell))
((Bolded italicized words - Swapfell))

You were walking around the mall carrying blue for a few minutes now. He kept talking about how he wanted to go and help you get some clothes so currently that's what you were going to do. Having orange to your left slightly lagging behind and papyrus to your right speed walking in front of you guiding you to the store blue was talking about.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry him Y\N?" Orange offered for about the fifth time now. You could swear you felt blue hold his breath.

"No orange it's OK. Well unless he wants to walk or have you hold him that is."

Blue

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry him Y\N?" PAPY SAID FOR THE SIXTH TIME NOW. WHY WON'T HE JUST LET ME DO THIS!

I HOLD MY BREATH WAITING FOR Y\N'S ANSWER.

"No orange it's OK. Well unless he wants to walk or have you hold him that is." Y\N SAYS KINDLY TO PAPY. THANK GOODNESS.

"W-WELL MY LEG STILL HURTS SO I DON'T THINK I CAN STAND JUST YET SO CAN YOU STILL CARRY ME PLEASE?" I SPOKE AS I HUGGED Y/N CLOSE.

PAPPY GAVE ME A STRICT LOOK. WHY WAS HE BOT LETTING ME HAVE MY MOMENT! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE MY MOMENT RIGHT!? THAT LAZY BONES ALWAYS GETS IN THE WAY OF THINGS PLUS I HAVE TO HAVE Y/N BE CLOSEST TO ME!

ONCE WE GOT TO THE CLOTHES SHOP AND WALKED INSIDE Y/N LOOKED AROUND.

Y/N

Once you walked in the shop and looked around you saw that the shop was a very cute styled place. Most of the stuff was really frilly and colorful dresses. Yay... And you were sure blue would put you in every single one if you let him.

"WOWIE THIS IS A LOT OF DRESSES!" Papyrus so kindly observed.

"Yeah... Um a lot of dresses..." dresses were not really your thing. Well not all the really frilly bright patterned ones that were at this store.

You felt orange tap you on the shoulder. Slightly turning to look at him he pointed to a little bench in the store beside some fluffy pink dresses.

"Why don't you set blue down on the bench so he can stretch his leg out?"

"Hm oh that's probably a good idea." Setting blue down letting him stretch his leg he pouts.

"Are you feeling any better blue?" You asked and he looked away.

"I-IM FINE..." Blue said upset.

"Alright... Well I'm just going to say this now I'm not much of a fluffy dress person so only one thing from here OK?"

Blue looked up to you he then quickly got up and rushed to the section of light blue dresses. Wait- wasn't his leg hurt? He seemed fine walking.

Whatever... Back to the matter at hand you had to deal with blue.

You feel papyrus tap you on the shoulder.

"HUMAN IF BLUE IS PICKING AN OUTFIT FOR YOU MAY WE AS WELL?"

Papyrus gave you an innocent and kind look. You can't say no to him. Plus nothing could go wrong right?

"Sure papyrus."