Chapter Five - Purple cuddles?

((Normal words - Undertale and reader))
((Italicized words - Underswap))
((Bolded words - Underfell))
((Bolded italicized words - Swapfell))

[Purple has a nightmare and you can't help but feel bad for him.]

You had just finished your chores for the day. Heading up to your room in the attic you got ready for bed which meant brushing your teeth and then changing into your night clothes which were some simple black shorts and a F/C tank top. Walking over to your bed you get under your covers and start to drift off to sleep. It was pretty late after all. Well it was twelve o'clock but still you had to be up and ready starting breakfast at five. The crazy thing is that this is probably the earliest you have finished your work.

You were almost asleep when you heard a knock. Well at least you think you did it was pretty faint.

It was a good thirty seconds before another soft knock was at the door.

"Y-Y/N are you awake s-still?"

That sounded like purple but the voice was so soft and it sounded so broken... Getting up you made your way to your door. Opening it just as purple went to turn around.

"Hey purple. Your up pretty late something wrong?"

He looked down at you his eyes had tears in them along with his cheeks being lightly stained with his bright purple tears. You have never seen him this upset well at least not that you remember.

"I- well... Sorry if I woke you up... B-but would it er- be OK if I slept with you tonight? I-i just really don't want to be alone and I don't think my bro would like being woken by me..."

"Purple I don't know..."

"please? I-i promise I won't bother you! just please don't make me be alone!"

Letting out a sigh you moved to the side and let purple inside. To which he wrapped you in a hug for. He hasn't ever really done anything to crazy and after all he did help you when you got cut before so why not return the favor. That and there is no way you could sleep peacefully tonight if you sent him back to his room.

"Thanks so much darlin' don't know what I would do with out cha'... "

You nodded as he broke the hug and stepped over to go sit on your bed. You shut your door. Going into the little closet you had you grabbed some spare blankets and pillows then proceeded to set yourself up on the floor before purple got up and stopped you he had gently held your wrists and looked into your eyes.

"H-hey why don't you sleep in the bed? It's yours after all... I-I'll sleep on the floor and be a gentle-Skelly if you really don't like the idea of sharing a bed..."

He looked so rejected but at the same time he was being really sweet about it. He had just told you he had a night mare and then he proceeded to put you first. Ugh- feelings! When he isn't around the others he is so sweet!

"I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor."

"Then sleep on the bed with me."

"Purple... I can sleep on the floor while you sleep in the bed it's fine."

"Y/N it's your bed. Your sleeping on it with or without me."