Twenty Four : Party

Start from the beginning

"You guys better do it inside" I heard Wonho said. I quickly pushed Changkyun away from me. Damn he was so hot, he was panting heavily, his eyes are dark looking at me as he wipe the corner of his lips with his thumb.

I look over my right and saw Wonho, Minhyuk and Hyungwon, standing at the doorway of the room beside ours. The balcony was wide, connecting our bedroom and the room besides ours.

"The view here is amazing" Minhyuk walk towards the railings, stretching his arms as he admire the view.

"You guys can continue just don't mind us" Hyungwon said as he went beside Minhyuk.

"I'm just going to watch over here" Wonho said leaning against the door frame.

Changkyun pulled me closer again whispering something to me. "Get inside babe" he whispered, then planting a kiss against my cheek. I did what he told me to do, I made my way inside our bedroom.

"You guys ruined the mood" I hear Changkyun said making everyone laugh.

"Damn you, save it for later" Wonho said. I was so embarrassed, my face was blushing.

------------------

I was just finished taking a bath still on my robe looking for something to wear.

"Babe?" Changkyun peek on the door. "Are you looking for something?" He sat at the corner of the bed staring at me.

"Since we'll be out there clubbing to celebrate Hyungwon's party...." I paused for a moment having a look at him "what should I wear?" I asked and he lifted a brow at me. Like he's not getting what I'm asking him.

"I mean should I dress up li---" I showed him the tight black dress.

"Just wear something you're comfortable with" he stood up and made his way towards me. "As much as I wanted to see you in this dress" he grabbed the dress from my hand taking a nice look at it before throwing it on the bed.

"But I don't want other guys checking you out. I don't wanna share that beautiful body of yours" he said pulling me closer to him planting kisses all over my cheeks and neck. Soon after his hand travel at the back of my head pulling me into a deep kiss. His other hand went down on my butt giving it a nice sqeez making me moan, and he took that chance to shove his tongue in.

Soon after a knock came into the door but Changkyun did not stop. My eyes landed on our open door seeing Kihyun looking at us, knocking once again trying to get our attention. When Changkyun left my lips and went down on my neck I took that chance to get him on his senses.

"Changkyun, someone's here" I whispered.

"Don't worry babe the door's close" he whispered back.

"No you didn't close it" I told him and that made him snapped back to reality. He fix himself and turn around to see Kihyun leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Are you guys coming or not?" He asked.

"We're coming of course" Changkyun said.

"Then you should start dressing up not making out" he responds "we'll be waiting for you downstairs, 10 mins and we'll go" Kihyun said before walking away.

He planted a kiss against my forehead before completely pulling away from me. What's with Changkyun today? He's been showering me kiss since this morning.

"I'll wait for you outside" he said before leaving the room closing the door for me.

I look through the closet. I should really dress up for tonight. I pull out my black short skirt that has a split on the side, pairing up with a white turtle neck long sleeve that has a heart hole on the chest part. I put on a light make up before going out of the room. Once I got downstairs the boys are already there waiting for me.