Total Chick Magnet

Start from the beginning

"Bye, Danny."

"Bye, sweet girl."

"I still don't understand why y'all call me that."

"Get out!"

I put my hands up in a surrender position and quietly back out of his office. I say goodbye to Mr. Richards before making my way to the sidewalk. I see a car next to me and hear a whistle. I look up to see Brixton smirking sexily at me.

"You shouldn't do that to a girl."

"You aren't just any girl, kitten."

"Is that my cheesy nickname?"

"Yep."

"I like it. I don't know why you choose it, but I like it."

"You deserve a good nickname."

"You also have a girlfriend, idiot."

"I'm forgetting about her for the night."

"That's how Derek got me into this whole situation."

"I'm not asking you to have sex with me. Maybe just get in my car."

"Oh, no. You are going to have to kidnap me."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Should it be?"

He chuckles before pulling his car in front of where I'm walking. I raise my eyebrows at him as I look at the car. It's a Porsche 911 Turbo S. I have no idea how the fuck he can afford this car, but if I'm being honest, it's a total chick magnet. I watch greedily as Brixton climbs out of the driver's seat. I lip my bottom lip, and I see Brixton visibly gulp. 

I make my gray eyes become more puppy-like. Brixton smirks, stepping closer to me. He pulls gently at my short, black hair, moving it slowly between his fingers. His musky scent with a hint of cinnamon sets me on edge as Brixton moves even closer to me. He smiles down at me, and I try to subtly clench my thighs.

"What?"

"You're trying to be subtle when you don't need to be."

"I thought you weren't asking to have sex with me."

"I don't usually ask women, they usually ask me."

"Well, I'm not asking, so don't count on getting any tonight. Jenny has already claimed that back of your car so..."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm not an idiot, Brixton. You didn't show up to english."

He hums in agreement, making me roll my eyes.

"And since I, unfortunately, know she's a good lay, you don't need me. You'll probably sneak her into your room tonight."

"Or I'll sneak into hers."

"Either way you'll get off...with your girlfriend because she exists. Take a step fucking back. I should be studying right now."

"You never take a night off."

"I was before the party."

"What were you doing?"

"Watching a movie."

"You never go out though."

"No one's ever wanted to go out, idiot."

"Well, Dexter, Nick, and I would love it if you would accompany on a night out."

"I'm underage, jackass."

"You don't have to drink. We're going to a bar where children can get in. You're so short, they might hand you a kids menu."

"I should be offended, but I'm not due to the small size of your dick."

"Are you asking to see it?"

"I don't have to. I already know it practically fits in Jenny. That's not saying much."

Brixton smiles at me, holding out his hand.

"I really want you to come out with the three of us. It'll be so much better."

"It's just the three of you?"

"I'm not dragging you into a lion's den."

"You are a lion's den."

"Why thank you, kitten."

I roll my eyes at the most handsome man in front of me. He gives me a pleading look, and I can't help but give in.

"Alright fine, but when I want to leave, we leave."

"Yes, no problem."

"And I'm not the designated driver."

"We aren't going to drink much since it's a kid friendly bar."

"You swear?"

"I swear. I'm taking care of you tonight."

"Was that supposed to be a sexual innuendo?"

"No. Out of the two of us, you have the dirtiest mind. You probably don't even have that much experience."

Rage floods through me like a tsunami. Is Brixton fucking serious? I'm no virgin, not that it's a bad thing, but I've had experience. Lots of it too. Maybe not as much as him, but I have enjoyed myself on multiple occasions in multiple places and with multiple people. He can suck his own dick. 

This guy drives me crazy. He gives me a sweet smile that I not so kindly return. Brixton tries to grab my hand, but I give him a are-you-kidding look. He puts his hands up in a surrendering position before making his way around the front of his car. Brixton opens the passenger door.

"Your carriage awaits, kitten."

"Now I know how you get all the girls."

"What do you mean?"

"You act like the perfect gentleman. Then, you fuck them and drop them. They fall behind you like flies. I swear to god, I'm not going to fall for it."

"Most women do. I have no doubt that you will too."

"Do I need to remind you once again that you have a girlfriend?"

"Would you just get in my goddamn car?"

"I don't trust you without Dexter and Nick here."

Brixton takes a deep breath, clearly frustrated with me. He looks up at me with a worried expression.

"What?"

"How many people do you truly trust?"

"Myself and Danny."

"Danny?"

"My non-biological second father."

"Is that where you were headed?"

"No, I was coming from there. Library, remember?"

"Oh, right. So only two people. One being you. I hope I can change that. Would you please get in the car? I've got to meet the boys, and I'm not about to leave you alone on the side of the street."

"I said I was coming. I didn't know this was time sensitive."

"They hate when I'm late."

"Are you late a lot?"

"Most of the time, but I usually just get hit in the back of the head. Though it hurts a little today."

"Then you definitely don't want to be late."

I scurry to the passenger side of the car, and Brixton carefully closes the door behind me. When the car starts, The Vamps play through the speakers. I turn to Brixton who doesn't say anything, but is trying to subtly move his lips along to the lyrics. I smile, knowing I caught him doing something he usually wouldn't do in front of other people. 

He notices me looking at him, but he only shrugs, not embarrassed at all about the fact that I caught him doing something that seemed out of the ordinary from his usual demeanor. I'm glad that he feels comfortable enough to do that with me. I'm not used to it, but I love how it feels.