Girls night (special chapter)

( Mina POV)
Tonight I have made it so all the girl will have to talk with Toga and get over the fact she use to be a villain.  I organized a girls night about upgrading and making hero costumes design the people that will for sure be her is Toru , Tsuyu, Toga , Jiro , Momo , Uraraka, Mei and Kendo . I glad I can get the recently very dickheadish Uraraka to come it's like ever since she got with Bakuhoe she been acting more and more like him.  I was finishing getting everything ready I heard a knock I walk over to the door and open it to see Toga. " Hi Mina" " Hey Toga come on in every one should be here soon." She comes in then almost every else shows up ten minutes later. The Uraraka shows up.

                          (Uraraka POV)
I walk into Minas room and see the villain sitting there talking with my firends so I look I Mina and ask " Whys the villan here." " She not a villain. " snaps Tsuyu. She got my own bestfriend wrap around her figure just like she did Kirishima, Mina, and that damn Deku. I looked at Tsuyu and said " Your really sticking up for this villan." "Im reformed bitch they say I'm good I'm in the hero course I'm not a villain I've tryed my hard to be normal like you guys and now I am and you want to bully me." Yelled the villain I looked her dead in her eyes and say " Once a villain always a villain." That when Mina said " Uraraka if your going to be a bitch then you can go back to Bakugou and be his bitch because your not making my firend feel bad."  With that I got pissed and stormed off to Bakugous room.

                      ( Toga POV) 
After she left I completely broke down crying. I didnt want to be viewed as a villain. Then Mina said " Clam down girl let's have some fun." I clam down and said " O-ok" then we start to work on hero costume at the end I had fun and had a good time  my design ended up looking this. (Picture at the top) i gave the design to Mei she said she could do that and that it would be really cool that made me even more happy everyone else liked it to all in all I think this girls night was awesome.