Chaeyoung:
Please forgive me...

Mina:
Why it's so easy for you to asked for forgiveness??? Have considerate my feelings???

Mina:
To be honest I don't wanna talk to your nor to see you right now. I trusted you, You told me that you love me, I fall for that...."

Chaeyoung:
I do. I do love you Minari....
It just that...

Mina:
What???? You will just cheat on me because your long time crush is now acknowledging your presence????

Mina:
You will dumped me because of that girl???...

Mina:
You know to yourself that you've changed this past few months... Your not replying to my messages, your always telling me that your busy, and you're starting to give me a cold shoulder...

Mina:!
If you don't like me now, Chaeyoung I will let you go... I'm willing to let you go, you don't need to hurt me like this..

Chaeyoung:
What do you mean???

Mina:
We're over. I hope you will find your happiness with her...

Mina:
Please don't message me again.

Chaeyoung:
Minariiiii....

seen

-

TWICE was been practicing for 4 hours until their dance instructor gave them 1 hour of break...

TWICE noticed Mina, the latter was still sad she get her drink and went outside... meanwhile, her members was now starting to worried because they not used to see Mina like that, even though she's quite sometimes they can still see her smile but now they can't see it anymore....

"I'm worried for Minari..." Jeongyeon said...

"I hear her crying again this morning..." Dahyun said...

"I tried to make her smile but I'm failed... She's really hurt..." Momoring said...

"I don't used to see Mitang like this... I miss her smile..." Sana pout...

"Maybe Mina wanted to have some space. I know she will overcome this..." Jihyo said.

"Jihyo was right... We also need to be stronger for Mina.. Mina needs out support and comfort..." Nayeon added...

-

Meanwhile, Mina brought some snacks in the cafeteria and she decided to walks in the rooftop when she arrived, Mina was surprised to see Tzuyu there...

Tzuyu suddenly feel her presence so She turned around to see the latter...

"Ohhhhh, why you took so long???..." Tzuyu said..

"Huh???.."

Tzuyu stood up and walks closer to her...

"I'm hungry..." Tzuyu rubs her tummy.. "Is this for me???.." Tzuyu grabs the snacks that Mina was holding... "Komawo Mina ~Chan..." Tzuyu smile and walks back to sit...

"What are you doing here???.." Mina suddenly asked, as she seated beside Tzuyu...

"Uhmm, I just feel that you will coming here with foods so My instinct is right 😅..." Tzuyu smilingly said as she was showing the snacks she get to Mina...

"Kiyowo 🙂..." Mina suddenly smile...

"Ohhhh.... I made you smile again ^^..." Tzuyu said...

"Thank you for making me smile 🙂 ..."

"If you're Thank you, you buy me lots of foods Unnie (。♡‿♡。)..."

"I will (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ By the way, Did you already talked with Chaeyoung Unnie???."

"Mmmm she messaged me earlier, and I already broke up with her..."

"A-are you sure about that???.."

"Mmmm, I know and I can feel that she's not happy with me anymore.. maybe she deserves that girl more than me... I-I can't feel her love anymore..." Mina suddenly burst out of tears... "I-I'm willing to let her go for her own happiness, even if it's hurt...." Mina said between her sob...

"Shhhhh.... Stop crying now Unnie..." Tzuyu lean closer and she gently rubs her back...

"It's hurts... It's hurt Tzuyu~ah..."

"I know.... Chaeyoung Unnie doesn't deserve your tears, so please stop crying now...." Tzuyu wipe Mina's tears and hugs the latter.... "Stop crying now...." She whispered....

xxxxx

Good Night Sapphires ‼️

Tomorrow's Update:

🔺9:00 AM
🔺3:00 PM
🔺8:00 PM