How is that Possible?

The Knights of Ardonia crept towards the group of Voltaris. Ria started taking the lead but I got in front of her. She scowled at me but followed.
"Attack!" Ria yelled. Everyone ran forward, bearing their weapons. I drew my sword and caught a Voltaris off guard. The sparkling diamond blade slid between their ribs. I had just killed a member of my own clan. I tried shrugging it off. Not now, grieve later if you have to, I thought. I looked over at Gallaniara, she had a grim expression on her face. Kayla seemed unaffected. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a double ended diamond staff. I heard footsteps behind me and payed no attention to them because I thought they were on of my team mates. I was wrong. I was hit hard on the back of the head and darkness came to meet me.

"You don't know how sorry I am about hitting her," I heard someone say.
"Don't worry, she'll wake up soon. How did you come back? We found your Songs!" I heard Gallaniara say. I slowly sat up and opened my eyes. "How are you feeling?"
"My head hurts," I said, gently rubbing where I got hit. Someone moved in front of me.
"Abalyes, I thought I'd never see you again," they said. I focused my eyes and found Achillean in front of me.
"Achillean? How?"
"Ingressus had this portal that went through time, and now I'm here and he's out there somewhere."
"Who hit me?" Gallaniara cracked up laughing. "What?"
"I did. Sorry Abalyes. As soon as I hit you, I realized who you were." He sat down next to me and put an arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"I've missed you, so much."
"I did too."
"Sorry to interrupt your reunion, but we should be heading back to base," Gallaniara said. "Can you walk Abalyes?" Achillean helped me up and supported me the whole way back to base.

It took about an hour to get back to base.
"Would you like to watch the stars?" Achillean asked me. I nodded. The rest of the team headed inside while Achillean and I climbed onto a hill. We layed down side by side once we reached the top.
"I've missed doing this with you," I said quietly. He didn't reply and took my hand in his instead. After a while he sat up, I sat up as well. "You okay?"
"I am, in fact, better than ever." He scooted closer to me. I was suddenly very aware of how close we were, but I didn't move. Our faces were hardly a centimeter away from each other. Then he leaned in and kissed me. It was a long, passionate kiss. He pushed me down and got on top of me, still kissing me, and started touching me all over.

It lasted for what seemed like eternity, in a good way. I felt tingly all over. We were laying down on the grass again. Achillean was laying on his side, tracing my markings. I turned my head to look at him. He looked into my eyes and smiled.
"Should we head back down?" I asked.
"I don't think we should. It's a lovely night out here," he said quietly, still tracing my markings. I smiled. He moved and started tracing the markings on my legs.
"Sounds good to me. I'd love to stay out here all night." He moved again and kissed me.