Chapter 59

-
a/n I DIDNT EDIT THIS OK don't point. Out typos or anything I'll fix it later k😁☺️
-

Brooklyns P.O.V

When we arrived to the hospital we rushed in to the front desk.

"What room is Luke Hemmings in?"I asked

"I'm sorry but we were told not to give fans any information if they were to stop by"The lady said

"I'm not a fan in his girlfriend"I said and she chuckled

"Sorry but I had two other girls tell me the exact same thing"The lady said

"Listen what room is Luke Hemmings in"Ashton asked her

"Are you another fan"She asked

"No in his God damn band mate now you better tell me what room he's in or I will find out myself"Ashton threatened

"Name"She asked all of us

"Ashton Irwin"

"Michael Clifford"

"Calum hood"

"Brooklyn Irwin"

"Ah you are on the list except you young lady but I'll let you pass,Mr.Lucas Hemmings is in room 312 the 4th floor"The lady said and we nodded and got into the elevator and we clicked the 4th floor and ran to Luke's room.

Once we got there we burst through the door and I stopped dead in my tracks,Everything froze and the sight just made me want to cry and scream but I didn't I was silent and I just felt this pain in my heart.Luke was laying down in the hospital bed and he was connected to so many machines,and his heart monitor was beeping very slowly.I walked over to the bed and I just looked at him and I looked up to see Liz and Andy.Liz didn't say anything to me,she didn't even bother to yell at me to get out she didn't even look at me.

"What happened"I asked no one in particular just for the person who wanted to answer.

"He took way to many pills and he went for a drive,he came back home looking sick but we thought nothing of it,he went up to his room for a nap,then we called him down for dinner and he didn't reply so we went to check on him and he was thrown on the floor with a bottle of pills in his hand,and he had so many cuts on his wrist,The doctors said he'd might not make it but there's a fifty fifty percent chance,he slipped into a coma and they don't know when he'll wake up"Andy said and tears fell from his eyes.Jack,Ben,and Celeste soon arrived.

"Why he do it"Liz asked as she cried into Andy's shoulder.I then soon realized it was because of me,He had told me this morning that he couldn't find his happiness and he didn't know what to do with himself.I turned to ashton,Calum and Michael ,my eyes full of tears threatening to spill.

"Come here"Calum said and he hugged me and I started to cry.

"You ok"Ashton asked

"I'm never ok"I said and I pulled away from Calum and I looked at ashton.

"I need to go get ready from my summer classes tomorrow who's gonna stay here with him?"Liz asked

"I'll stay here"jack said

"Ok call me if anything happens ok"Liz said to jack and he nodded and Celeste left with Liz and Andy and Ben.I just sat in a chair with my knees to my chest and I was resting my arms on my knees and I rested my head on my arms(this probably sound like she's all crippled but you should get the idea of what I'm talking about)

"Hey"Jack said sitting next to me and I looked at him

"Hi"I said and and I wiped a tear.

"So how were things with you and Luke going"Jack asked me