Chapter 9

Brooklyn's P.O.V

We are back in Sydney !!!! Right now we are on the plane and it's landing . Once we got off of the plane and got our suit cases we made sure we got every thing before going out side. We stepped out side and there was a bunch of fans outside . We took pictures with fans and stuff then we got into the van . We were on our way to surprise Kennedy . We all face timed her yesterday and she said she was gonna be alone all week because her mom and dad went on a work trip , we told her we were heading straight to America and won't be back in Sydney for a few months .

We got off the van and we went right in I went first and I went up the stairs to Kennedy's room I opened the door and I frozen then Ashton came behind me and stopped every one just stood their shocked . Kennedy was cheating on Ashton she was in her bed making out with some random guy .

" Kennedy " Ashton said and she got off of the guy and looked at us wide eyes .

" Ashton this is not what it looks like " she said

" No it's exactly what it looks like Kennedy I loved you why would you do this to me " Ashton said with tears in his eyes

" Ashton I am so sorry I love you and -" Kennedy said but ashton cut her off

"NO KENNEDY DONT GIVE THAT SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOU " ashton yelled at her and walked out . I just stood their with calum , Luke , and Mikey . I told her that if she ever broke Ashton's heart I would never forgive her , if she thinks she's gonna get away with this she thought wrong .

" Brooklyn listen I - " Kennedy said but I cut her off

" No just shut up I told you not to break his heart you idiot look what you fucking did " I said and felt the tears in my eyes , you probably think I am crazy cuz I am crying but I am not , I could feel what Ashton is feeling like whenever Ashton gets hurt I Could feel it and we also think the same , it's this twin thing we have .

" Brooklyn I didn't mean to " Kennedy said

"Then why did you do why did you cheat on Ashton " I yelled at her I am so angry

" I don't know " she said

" QUIT YOUR BULL SHIT YOU DID IT FOR A REASON " I yelled at her .

"I don't know why I did it please forgive me " Kennedy said

" No I'm not if you think your gonna get away with this that easy you thought wrong . You didn't just end your future with Ashton but you ended your friendship with me , and don't you dare come by to any of our houses because if I never see that will be too soon . I fucking hate you " I yelled at her and we all stormed out and got into the car I saw ashton crying in the van and I saw Kennedy running out of her house to reach us but I told Liz to drive . Liz had asked what happened and luke explained to her .

" Ashton " I said but he just ignored me and kept crying .

" Ashton listen to me " I said

" I loved her " Ashton said

" I know you did but be happy you found out now because if you didn't find out now image all the time that would have passed that she would have been lying and cheating on you ash " I said . I really feel sorry for him they looked so happy together they were together for 3 years .

" Your right I just need some time to get things off of my mind " Ashton said and I hugged him

" Thank you you always now how to cheer me up " Ashton said

" What's a twin for " I said and I hugged him .

" Ok where to " Liz asked

" Could we just go home " I asked

" To my house or yours " Liz asked

" My mom Lauren and Harry are still in England and it's really boring at home without you guys " Ashton said

" So my house it is " Liz said

" Yes mam " I said

Once we got to Luke's house we ordered pizza and we were outside in the pool .

" PIZZAS HERE " Liz yelled and we went to eat . It was getting late so we changed and went to the screening room and watched some movies . We were watching that clown movie and I was getting cold and I went to go get blankets . When I was walking down the hall I heard something so I ran down the stairs screaming and I ran into the screening room and fell on top of someone .

" THERES SOME ONE TRYING TO KILL ME " I yelled

" Ok Kool could you please get off of me your suffocating me with the pillows and blankets " the person I fell on said and it was luke .

" Oh sorry about that " I said and Ashton walked in

" So it was you who was walking down the hall trying to kill me " I said

" that's why you went screaming and running " Ashton asked

" Yes " I said laughing

" Why are you on top of Luke " Ashton asked

" Oh my I forgot " I said and got off of Luke and went to the couch next to calum and grabbed the blankets and pillows .

" I fell on top of him " I told Ashton and we continued with our movies.

----------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey I hope you liked it 👍 don't forget to vote and comment what you think 😊 love ya

BYE -Natalia ❤️😋👍