Chapter 47

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Today are the VMAs and I am watching the Boys rehearse amnesia.

The rehearsals went by really fast then we went to go get ready.I showered and did everything I had to do.I then changed into A black leather crop top and I put on a black leather flare skirt that went about mid thigh and I pared that with black combat boots.I curled my hair in loose waves and made a braided headband on my head.For make up I used a very light shimmery white and in the crease I put black and I blended it out,I added a winged eyeliner and then I curled my lashes and added mascara,Then I I put on red lipstick.

once everyone was ready We got in the van and drove off to the venue.The boys walked the red carpet while I waited inside.They won there award bet fore the award show started.

Then the Vmas began and Ariana grande opened singing break free,Nikki Sang anaconda and Then they performed bang bang with Jessie j.

After about an hour it was finally the boys turn to perform.

"Good luck"I said to them and I went to my seat.The boys performed amnesia.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving I remember the make up running down your face and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them like very single wish we ever made"Luke said and I saw tears run down his face.

Once the guys finished performing everyone cheered but the crowd wasn't loud and they zoomed In on Katy Perry's face and she didn't look impressed.After the award show the guys were pretty sad because they didn't win the other award they were nominated for.

At the after party Luke wouldn't even look at me I know I was being bitch to him and stuff.

"Luke"I said but he just ignored me.

The rest of the night was just average I go loads of pictures with celebrities but other than that it wasn't much fun.

"Hey I think we should go"I told Calum since Michael was super drunk,Ashton was a bit tipsy.

"Michael we are leaving"I said taking the beer from his hand

"NO I DONT WANT TO GO"Michael slurred then laughed

"Well we have to go"I said and helped him walked along with Calum

"Do you love me Brook"Michael asked laughing and looking at me

"Yes I love you"I said trying to hold him up

"Well you know I love youuuu too"Michael slurred

After we got outside Luke and Calum helped Michael as I walked along with Ashton.

I bumped into someone.

"Oww watch it"I said as I looked up to see the man that looked so familiar too me

"Are you Ashton and Brooklyn Irwin"The man asked

"Yeah why?"Me and Ashton said and the same time

"Hi I'm Josh and I am your dad"The man said and me and Ashton froze in our tracks and looked at each other with wide eyes.

--------------

DUN DUN DUN

Hello I updated today😊

OMG cliffhanger tell me what you guys think will happen next 😏

Sorry for any mistakes I don't feel like editing it😁.

So 5SOS VMA performance was like perfect and Luke cried,I hate that the crowd wasn't even loud and that when they zoomed in in Katy she look bored like if she wasn't impressed with their performance.

Anyways if you guys have started school comment about how it's going😊😊And what sports do y'all play.

My first two days have been good in learning how to play the guitar more better and Math isn't that hard it's just that I don't like the subject besides that everything else is good and I'm not playing any sports this year because I'm too lazy,My math teacher has this possessed doll in his room that he took from the boys locker room and omg it's so cool.....

Let me tell you the story about the doll.

One day my math teacher and the other coach and the boys that are now sophomores were in the athletics room and they noticed the doll behind the glass and they wanted to touch it but the glass could not be open unless you broke it.Everyday the doll would be in a different position but there was no way any one could move it because of the glass.So one day my math teacher broke the glass and him and the other coach took the doll and put it in the file cabinet in one of their offices.When the janitors where cleaning they said the they heard someone me doing around in their office.So my math teacher took it to his class room and the first time he touched it he felt like he was getting chocked.So they say the doll is possessed by one of the coaches that was found dead in our school.The doll always moved around to different places.

So basically my school is hunted because loads of people died and commuted suicide in there.

Anyways comment what you think about this chapter and the book so far😊😊

Love you all

Bye-Natalia