Chapter 7

Brooklyn's P.O.V

So today day we are in Italy and I am watching the boys perform again . 5 counties 5 days is amost over we just have to go to Mexico and then we are done and we go back to Sydney for a few days then we meet up with the 1D lads !! .

I am sitting here alone in the front row because Kennedy went home before we left to Germany .

" Hey I need you back stage " Liz popped up behind me and said

" Ok " I said and got up and followed Liz .

" Ok we are gonna go out to the front because I need you to help me sell the merch " Liz said

" Ok " I said . Once we got to the little shop thing I was helping Liz. A lot of fans were Asking for pictures and stuff so I did . After a while all the stuff was selling out .

" tell then that the stuff is selling out please " Liz said

" SIMMER DOWN SIMMER DOWN EVERY ONE " I yelled and people laughed and then it was quiet .

"I am sorry to inform you but the stuff is now sold out and we will be closing the shop up thank you " I yelled . After everyone payed and stuff we cleaned up and I went back to my seat in the crowd and Liz went back stage .

" Ok thank you guys you were amazing I can't wait to come back I hope you had as much fun as us but unfortunately it time for us to go bye I love you " The guys said and ran back stage . I climbed the stage and the security gaurd tried to stop me but I told him I was Ashton's sister and he didn't let me go then Liz called out to me and I smirked and walked on the stage and went to the back .

"Ok guys amazing show but we have to get back now and get our stuff ready " Liz said

Before we went to the hotel we stopped to get pizza , I mean who wouldn't get pizza when they are in ITALY ?
I decided to make a vine .

" hey guys were are in Italy eating pizza!" I said and I pointed the Camera to every one

" Here's Ashton " I pointed at him

" Hi " I ashton said

" Luke " I pointed at him

" Hi "Luke said

" Calum " I said

" Hi " calum said

" And Mikey " I said

" Hi " He said

" Ok bye guys " I said and ended the vine ( i know vines are only 6 seconds but yeah )

I sat next to calum and we took a selfie and posted it on twitter .

Calum Hood
BROOKLYN @Brooklyn_Irwin 😘😊

After a while twitter started to explode with that picture calum posted so I got off .We payed then we left to the hotel and waited .

---------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
Hey sorry they are short but at least I updated ☺️. I hope you liked it . Comment what you think and vote .

Bye -Natalia ❤️😋