Chapter 18

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up and I was cuddling with calum. So I decided to scare him.

" Wake up, I know you killed her " I whispered in his ear in a creepy voice and Calum shifted and moaned.

" I know you killed her Calum you killed Annabelle tell me where she is " I Whispered again in the voice

" I didn't do it I didn't kill her " Calum whispered and I saw him start to sweat.

" You killed her I saw you " I said again

" I didn't kill her " calum whispered loudly and angry

" Yes you did I guess it's your time to go now Calum , you killed Annabelle now I'm going to kill you " I whispered and made a creepy laugh at the end.

" NO PLEASE" Calum screamed and woke up and I burst out laughing and Luke woke up .

" OMG you should - have seen you you were - sweating and - whispering stuff"i said in between breathes because I could stop laughing .

" Your so mean " calum said and pouted

" I thought it was real I thought I was gonna die " calum said and put his head on my shoulder and I continued to laugh

" Shut up already damn " Luke yelled frustrated

" Well shit " I said

" Shut the fuck up already " Luke said

" Woah who Shit in your coffee today " I said pissed off because he's being so rude

" Apparently you " he scoffed at me

" No I didn't even do anything to you ,I would never even go near you " I said and glared at him

" That's not what happened a couple days ago on the roof " He said smirking

That little shit.

" What happened on the roof " Calum asked

" Well me and Brooklyn were making -"Luke was saying before I jumped on top of him and slapped his mouth

" We were making ... Cupcakes , yeah we were making cupcakes on the roof" I said and Luke licked my hand and I took it off of his mouth.

" Get off of me your face is hurting my eyes and your not light " Luke said in a ugly way and I literally felt so hurt , He just called me fat and ugly . I felt the tears in my eyes so I ran out . (I know like would never do this but I'm just adding drama to the story )

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU , WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT SHES FAT AND UGLY YOU DUMB ASS SHES PERFECT " I heard Calum scream at Luke clearly angry and pissed off . I ran to the roof , I always find a way to the roof before we even get to the hotel.

Once I got to the roof I locked the door, and I sat down and I looked at the view I felt the tears go down my eyes . I don't even know why Luke said that I literally did nothing to him he just woke up angry .

" Brooklyn open the door" I head someone say and they were banging on the door but I just ignored them.

" Brooklyn please " They said but I could figure out who it was and they kept banging

" Brooklyn please open it it's me Luke" he said but I ignored him.

" Brooklyn please" Luke begged and banged on the door , he's the last person I want to see , I stood up and walked around the roof and I saw another door so I opened and it lead to the same hall I came from and I could see luke at the other door . I ran over to the door luke was at and I opened it and he was sitting on the floor so I ran to the other door and closed it and ran down the hall to Calum's room.I got into Calum's room and locked the door and ran to calum.