[Chapter XVII]

"So, how long until we're there?"

"Junior, you really ask too many questions?"

"But we haven't taken any breaks. How do you do this for a living?!"

"... I just deal with it."

"UUUGH, I'm taking a break."

Junior stopped Molly abruptly making her whine before going silent. He hopped off of Molly before stretching making his shoulders and back pop. He let out a sigh of relief feeling his body relax as he sat down. "That's better, don't you think?" He asked looking at Molly with a smile. She only let out a huff as you let out a sigh.

You were still on Garnet, and you stopped once Junior got off her horse. "Junior get back on the horse." You said expressionless as you looked forward towards the path.

"Woah, she has a name." He said looking offended.

"Get back on Molly or I'll leave you." You said getting annoyed.

"But you won't tell me when we get there." He said whining while he did so.

"Get back on Molly, last chance."

"FINE!!" He said getting up before grudgingly while walking towards Molly. 

You let out a sigh. "You're such a child." You let out as Garnet started to moving in a slow pace. You didn't wait until he was ready, you were so close to Ordon. You were already in Ordona Province but the only problem was that Junior. 'He's so goddamn annoying.' You thought as your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. 

"Hey wait up!" Junior yelled commanding Molly to go faster. He was able to catch up to you since you weren't going that fast. He slowed down Molly once he was close behind you. "So, are you going to tell me how close we are?"

"We're close, now shut up."

He pouted by the attitude you gave him. "I was just asking geez." He said grumbling. You didn't reply back, you only continued towards Ordon hoping to make it in silence for the rest of the ride.

Fortunately, the goddesses had heard you. Junior had stayed quiet for the rest of the trip to Ordon. Well almost, both of you were about to pass Ordon spring and that's when your wonderful silence was shattered.

There was a sounds coming from somewhere, you couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. "[F/n], what was that?" Junior said with a curious but a slightly serious tone. Junior looked around also looked around trying to pinpoint the noise. You were both still moving, but both of your horses slow.

You looked over to the spring stopping seeing bokoblins in the deeper part of the spring. You looked a them for a bit before dismounting off Garnet. You stealthily walked up to the spring making sure you didn't make any noise. You pulled out your bow slowly and quietly not wanting to make noise. You counted three messing around in the spring. 'I can take them out no problem.'

"[F/n] what are you doi-" He stopped when he saw bokoblins turn there way. "uh oh" He said watching as the monsters started to run up to it's closest targets which was you.

You only slapped your palm to your forehead before quickly switching weapons from bow to sword. "What an idiot." You grumbled before running up to the bokoblin that was closest to you. Dodging its club you thrust your sword right into it's chest, the creature instantly losing it's life. You pulled your sword out quickly letting the monster fall to the ground. You looked to your right seeing another bokoblin running up to you. You easily blocked the attack pushing the monster back making it fall. You were about to stab your sword through its chest, but the last bokoblin disrupted you by swinging its club towards your head. You moved your head avoiding the club before kicking back the bokoblin. The bokoblin on the ground got up making you turn around quickly. The creature had got up fast swinging it's club before you could fully turn around. You blocked the club with your arm seeing that you didn't have that much time to react. You let out a grunt of pain before moving back to have some space between the two monsters.