[Chapter IV]

By the time it turned midnight, you were done packing all the things you needed. No one should be awake at this hour except the guards. You snuck into the kitchen to get some food and water. Luckily you were able to find a satchel and canteen laying around. You were wearing some well made trousers, a tan undershirt, with the same jacket you use to sneak out of the castle with, instead of the cap you had an over sized cloak. You also had some well made boots in order to make travel a bit more comfortable. The only thing you needed was something to defend yourself with.

A sword. 

That was the perfect weapon. You knew how to use one. Admiral Barrett had taught you. The problem is there all the way in the training ground. The training grounds are at the other side of the castle. Annoyed but determined you took your things and headed straight to the training grounds. This should be easy the only thing you needed to avoid was the guard, you considered yourself an expert with stealth.

Finally making it to the training grounds, you crouched down near a wall to make yourself hidden away from the guards that were on duty. Little to no trouble you made it into the storage room where they kept there weapons. You grabbed one of the swords from the rack as silently as you could. After taking one you head straight towards the gate that protects the castle. Slipping past the guards with no problem you head toward one of the three exits of castle town.

Once you made it to one of the exits you stopped slowly and looked back at the castle. You knew for sure that you were going to miss your sister and you mother. Looking down you felt guilty for leaving them, but when your thoughts went to your father you realized why you were leaving. It was because of him.

With new filled determination you turned back toward the exit and made your way out of the life you once knew. 

The first thing you felt when stepping out of the castle was....

Freedom

You felt free

You ran with a smile on your face, you didn't give a second look back at the castle as you ran onto the open field of Hyrule.

You knew where you were going. You didn't forget to bring a map before leaving your home. You heard rumors that there was a hidden village in the Eldin Province. It was just northeast of castle town. That's where you decided to head. A town the was secluded from Hyrule, you were going to find out for yourself. And if the village doesn't exist, your next stop would be Kakariko Village.

This was a step into your future.

<------------------------------------------------------------------>

The sun was already rising as you walking as you were walking through Upper Eldin. You were getting close to Kakariko village and wondering if you should stop there to rest up for a bit. You rested a couple times so you were able to continue on your journey. You thought it was a bad idea since when your family realizes your gone, they would send guards there looking for you. Making up your mind, you make your way towards the Bridge of Eldin.

You fasten your pace as seeing the sun coming from out of the mountains. You wanted to get to the hidden village as fast as possible since it was a less chance at getting caught. Walking on the bridge of Eldin, you look down towards the lake taking in the site that was in front of you.

Walking at the edge of the bridge, you here noise behind you. Turning around you put your dominant hand on the hilt of your sword that was on your back ready for combat. When you looked back it was just a merchant with his horse. sighing in relief you let go of the hilt pulling up your cloak ready to say hello even thought you didn't want to as the merchant was slowing down.

" What is someone so young doing out here in the dangerous fields of hyrule" The man said having his horse come to a complete stop right next to you looking at the sword that was on your back.

"Exploring" You said keeping your head down as you continue your walk towards the hidden village. Noticing that you started walking again, he commanded his horse to move as well.

"Really now, exploring at such a young age." The man said right next to you.

"Mhm" Was all you said finally crossing the bridge.

"Where are you headed?" The man ask curiously having no intention of leaving you alone "A place hidden from society." You said not wanting to continue this conversation.

"I know a place, its pretty hidden, Its a village hidden by rocks." He said making you snap your head up to him with wide eyes. "By your eyes I can see that's where your headin' " he said looking forward. "If you want I can give you a lift." You stopped in your tracks which he did the same. You were suspicious, why would he want to take you there. " If your wonderin' why I asked to take you there, its because I'm headin' to the same place." I guess that makes sense, but you were still hesitant accepting the offer.

Making up your mind you nod your head accepting his offer. You didn't know why but you had a good feeling about him. He smiled stretching out his hand to help you on the horse. "By the way my name is Jarvis, what's yours?" He asked. My name... My Name! You completely forgot that you need a change a name you think of one before telling him.

"Uhh its [f/n]" you said with hesitation in your voice. Jarvis laughed "It doesn't sound like your too sure on that" He said while you were getting on top of the horse. " I-I mean I barely just met you" You said while stuttering a little. "Right... Alrighty are you all set" He said looking back at you.

"Yes I am" You said as you held onto him.

"Ok then lets get a move on" He said as he kicked his horse to start running the destination you both set.

{------------------------------------------------------------------}