Chapter 6- Telling the People

*Tyler's POV*
I sat down at my couch, staring into the camera lens with my hand shaking in my lap. I looked at Troye sitting behind the camera. He looked up and saw me, staring so seriously and carefully. Laughing, he smiled and waved. I broke into a grin. That little twink.

"Okay, go babe," I told Troye. He pressed the record button, and began looking into my eyes. I took a deep breath, and,

"Well hello everyone my name is Tyler Oakley and today I'm here with..."

"Troye Sivan!" Troye hopped onto the couch knocking into me.

"Babe," I muttered.

"Today we're doing the 'What Happened in 2014'...thingy." I rolled my eyes at his awkwardness.

After we finished with all of the basic things that happened, from TRXYE to the Slumber Party Tour, et cetra, the moment came.

"Here we go..." I said, gripping Troye's hand. He smiled. "By the way guys..." I said, and stared dead into the camera. "Troye and I have been dating...for a while now." I laughed.

"Yeparoo. It's true." He took a sip of his water. "So. This is awkward." He leaned his head against mine. I kissed the top of his hair and looked back at the camera.

For some reason, tears filled my eyes. "I love him. He's amazing. And...we're getting married." I looked down at my fiancee and grinned. "We're getting married." I repeated.

"We're getting married." He said back at me. "Tilly," he said, excitement in his voice. I could tell it was finally setting in. I leaned downward and kissed his lips passionately. I didn't give two fucks that the camera was on. No more secrets. Everyone now knew everything.

"Well, troyler is very real. And there's going to be a troyler wedding." I grinned as Troye sat up and kissed me again.

It was over. The people knew.