Chapter 4- Plans

Sorry I haven't written in a while... School is annoying.

*Troye's POV*

I woke up and immediately grabbed my laptop. I flipped it open and clicked on Skype.

"Please answer, please answer. " I muttered. He answered. "Tilly!" I exclaimed.

"Hiya, babe." I took a deep breath. It looked like he had just woken up; his glasses were crooked and his eyes droopy. His hair was ruffled and not yet in a quiff. I could tell he was shirtless under the covers, and I suddenly felt very young in my blue polka-dotted onesie.

"Um, Tyler..." I said. He giggled. "Why are you laughing?"

"You're tired voice is cute." He said, smiling. I rolled my eyes as he laughed again.

"Tyler I'm coming to Los Angeles." It came out of nowhere. The thought of me going to see Tyler had run through my head the past night as I was scrolling through the #troyler tag on Tumblr. I had wanted so badly to tell the world right then, to comment that our relationship was real. But I couldn't. I was sick of hiding our love for each other from the world. "We have to tell the world, Ty. They have to know."

Tyler sighed. "I know. Please come to LA. I can't describe how much I miss you right now." He looked down and then back up, staring into my eyes. "We have to discuss some things."

It was only then that I realized exactly how much we had to talk about. One of them being where we would live after our marriage. I had always wanted to live in LA. But would we stay in Tyler's apartment?

...

Later that day, I scheduled a plane flight to Los Angeles later that week. I didn't even care spending the extra money- I needed to see Tyler.

*Tyler's POV*

Call your father. That sentence ran through my mind over and over. Nothing could take my mind off of those three words. I took a deep breath, making myself shudder. I slowly picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

Ring, ring, riiiinng.

"Hello?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey?"

"I need Dad's number."