THE shock

I wake up to Saba not gon lie I love music I love everything about it I get washed I had my hair in braids my hair is mad coily but lose I'm brushing my teeth when a maid whose name is Teresa said my dad would like to see me that got me nervous I'm not his biggest fan i had on a tank top an oversized hoodie some leggings and some sneakers I was thinking about what field trip we can have besides the zoo I'm really down for the waterfalls but I don't want anyone to get hurt god knows I would be torn up if some of the children got hurt .as  I make my way to the door I knock on my fathers study it's a very relaxing room  I hear a fairly faint come in  oh wow my dad looks a lil stressed I ask what's wrong and he said WE NEED TO TALK I'm not gon lie I internally screamed why but my face i just smiled because I'm not rude ABIGAL yes? I said do you know the trive family I mean who wouldn't their company's made billions each company was worth more than 20 billion dollars. that Is no  small amount and that's there smallest company they make phones and electronic devices and they have cars that are sold for millions that they make I believe they make parts for space ships and they also have beauty products which is very reliable they make it in every shade so people really like them they own the trive candy building and their candy is divine they also have a soda and wine business and they are worth a lot of money they have fashion business and perfume and hygiene company and some people say their even in the mafia lemme tell you that one got me because the mafia is not for us in the United Kingdom's also the mafia stopped in the 90s I was rolling when my friend told me that they own a couple more things ummm... I think they have some restaurants but I'm not sure they also are so rich that people don't wanna mess with them including me they have a few people who try to shoot they but they usually get life or something I'm probably zoning out ...GAL ABIGAL  oh yes papa I say cuz I was definitely zoned out DO YOU KNOW THE TRIVES  umm no not really bu they do own a couple business I say NO  no? I say because I'm sure they own some business  I might just be fooling THEY OWN MANY MANY MANY BUSINESSES   When I say that caught me off guard because I know their rich but like I said I despise the rich unless they help the less fortunate so I don't know the trives but I don't plan to    papa?  What dose this have to do with me ? WELL ... my dad hesitated which is strange he never dose WE OWE THEM MONEY LOTS OF IT AND THEY WANT THE BUSINESS my father said he was breaking down  I know why my grandpa and grandma started that business so when they passed my dad worked really hard for the business I was on the verge of tears but I had to ask what dose this have to do with me or did we already lose the business I asked THEY WANT TO MAKE A DEAL my father chocked out  that was weird what is the deal papa? ABIGAL IM SORRY I'm crying now not a lot but a little bit papa why are you sorry I asked THE DEAL IS YOU MARRY THE TRIVES SON my father said crying I don't wanna see  my parents them crying even though they  weren't there my grandparents were  papa why would they wanna marry me ? THERE SON NEEDS A WIFE AND THEY SAID YOUR DIFFERENT FROM THEIR USUAL CHOICES I look at him a little upset they want me to marry him because I won't attract intentions because I'm fat wow that's a blow to my ego  papa what will happen if I don't marry him  I asked because I see hope I won't have to marry a rich guy THEY WILL TAKE THE COMPANY IM SO SO SORRY WHEN YOUR MOTHER GETS BACK WE WILL EXSPLAINE THE SITUATION SHE KNOWS THE COMPANY IS NOT DOING THE BEST BUT SHE IS AFRICA SO WE WILL DISCUSS THIS BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO YOU DON'T  WANT TOO I think about the possibility of having a normal family and not marrying a rich man but my consensus says no that's my parents and grandparents dream  so I'll agree  papa I'll marry him ABIGAL YOU DON'T HAVE TO no I'll do it when is the wedding i ask probably no time soon beca...I'm cut of buy my papa saying ONE MONTH  heaven to Jesus I'm hearing things excuse me I ask ONE MONTH I KNOW ITS OK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO no papa it's ok I'll marry him no questions asked if it's for the company that's your dream who am I to mess your dream because of my choice my father smiles small and gets up and hugs me we will tell mom but in a week I will meet my soon to be fiancé I just hope that he will not body shame me ...