ISSUE #34

LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL, BLÜDHAVEN12:25 PM LOCAL TIME

12:25 PM LOCAL TIME

"I think Wonder Woman is hotter than Black Canary," Charlie said with a mouthful of Cheetos.

"Safe choice." Billy Jean shook her head.

"What if Black Canary blows my eardrums out. At least Wonder Woman can't do that!"

Mary sat silent listening to their conversation. Colin was blaring his music so loud Mary could hear it.

Billy Jean shook her head again. "Everyone thinks Wonder Woman's hot! She's Wonder Woman you idiot"

"Colin pick a female superhero to have a one-night stand with." Charlie threw a Cheeto at the redhead's cheek.

Colin closed his eyes for a moment before aggressively pulling out his earbuds.

"This is degrading." Colin opened his milk carton and drank it.

"Why? They're not here." Charlie looked around the schoolyard to prove that Wonder Woman was indeed not present.

"Yeah and besides it's not just a one-night stand. I would treat Black Canary right. Make her dinner. Heal her injuries. I just want to be her girlfriend," Billy Jean sighed wistfully.

Charlie blinked for a moment before looking at Colin.

"I just think Wonder Woman has nice legs but to is their own I guess."

Colin was about to speak before Nell Little ran to their lunch table, visibly upset.

"Nell are you alright?" Mary asked.

"Cathy Bellucci is the most selfish person in the world!" Nell put her face in her arms.

"What'd she do?" Colin asked gratefully the conversation had changed.

"She broke her ankle!" Nell cried.

The table was silent, staring at Nell with bewilderment.

Billy Jean was the first one to speak. "That thoughtless whore!"

"I know!" Nell cried out.

Billy Jean rolled her eyes and looked at her phone.

"Wait Cathy hurt her ankle? How?" Charlie blinked.