ISSUE #19

TITANS TOWER, SAN FRANCISCO 19 YEARS AGO

19 YEARS AGO

It was a relaxed day. Rare for all of them. All the Titans sat in the common area seemingly doing their own thing.

Raven was talking to Kory about certain plants she could put in the garden. Jericho was sleeping in a chair. Garfield and Vic were playing some old video game they had been playing for years. Dick was watching casually. Wally was eating a plate of nachos quite sloppy. Roy was smoking with the window open.

Gar paused the game and looked at Roy.

"Can you not smoke in here?!"

Roy gestured to the open window that he was nowhere near, and let out a puff of smoke.

"Dude! I have the nose of a bloodhound can you knock it off? I'm losing because of you."

"You're losing cause you suck." Vic flicked him in the ear.

"I hate when you do that," Gar said and unpaused the game.

"That's why he does it," Dick said bored.

The door to the living room slid open.

"So who missed me?!" Donna Troy yelled with her arms raised. A small suitcase next to her side.

"I did!" Kory smiled and flew over.

She took Donna into her arms and spun her around.

Dick jumped over the couch and jogged over.

All the Titans stopped what they were doing and rushed to their comrade.

"How's Terry?" Jericho kissed the top of Donna's head.

"He had a conference up in New York so he decided to take Robbie with him... so I am free for the next week!"

"You almost sound relieved your child and husband are gone," Raven said amused.

"Oh of course not. But if I get to go a whole week without hearing a baby cry." Donna landed on the couch and pressed play on Gars controller.

"Donna that's mine!"

"You're losing again."

"Oh shush."

Garfield turned into a bird and watched Donna play Vic.

Everyone slowly went back to what they were doing. The doorbell rang.