Sweetest boyfriend.

Isabella's POV.

After the long day with the guys over,they finally left and it was around 7 in the evening.

I was watching TV when Ernest entered the living room.

He stood in front of the TV and I rolled my eyes. "Can you please move your ass I'm watching. "

"No will do princess. " he crossed his arms

"And why is that?" I asked

"Because I planned the night out for us Princess."
"Now can you please go change into something comfortable. " he asked with a sheepish grin and I made my way upstairs.

I came down wearing  grey Nike leggings,black Nike hoodie and my hair ponytailed.
He wore black jeans with a grey Nike hoodie.

"You such a matching killer.." I rolled my eyes as I got down the last step.

"Well thank you princess. Now shall we?"...

*****

"I'm really getting tired.Can I look now hubby?"I asked being a bit impatient.

"No."

I waited a few more minutes. "How about now?"

"Isabella No."

After a few seconds I groaned. "Can I?" I questioned and he steered me to go to the left.

"Wait..."

He finally came to a halt after a long walk."Are we there yet?"

"Yess we are princess. "

The first thing that filled my ears was the sound of waves.Then the freshness of air hitting my nostrils.

"Great."I grinned."Now get this fucken shit off my face before I rip it off."

He chuckled and untied the blindfold from behind my head.I blinked a few times to get my vision back...

My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me."Hubby." I said in awe as I covered my mouth with my hand.

We were at our forest/ocean meditation place.The  was a blanket sprinkled with red Rose's all over laid on the sand with a basket on top of it,two white fluffy pillows, a bouquet  of my favorite flowers inside a big vase in the middle.I moved my gaze to the surrounding and gaped at the peaceful ocean and tall beautiful trees.

"Do you like it?"

I turned around to face him and threw my arms around his neck.He chuckled and hugged me back.

"I so love it hubby.It looks so beautiful and I missed this sport."I shouted in excitement and jumped up and down as we pulled away.

"Glad you love it Princess. I missed our spot too." He said as he leaned closer and kissed me.

"Wait-wait ...how duc you set up all this without me noticing a single thing?I mean I had you by my side all day right?." I questioned in confusion.

"Well," he winked." I had a special help from my sweetheart."

"Mom?"

"Yep.I told her not to tell you no shit though,so dont blame my mother. " he joked and we both laughed.

"You're the sweetest boyfriend. " I giggled.

"I know." He smirked and I smiled. "I was born to be only for you princess."

"Sweet." I replied with a wide smile.

"C'mon let's eat." He went to sit down on the blanket and I joined him."wanna guess what I prepared for dinner?" He asked

"What is it?"I asked as he opened the basket and took out a container.

"Lasagna. "He responded 

"Our favorite. " I clapped my hands in excitement.

"Wanna try some?" He asked and I shoved some in my mouth. "Hmmm...this is delicious. "I closed my eyes as I chewed and swallowed.

"Well you might as well ornate me with all my effort princess. " He said which made me chuckle.

"What?" I asked innocently as he stared at me and he shook his head smiling.

"I'm just so lucky. I mean I got the most beautiful girlfriend in my life who  I adore so much." He said and I blushed as I looked down.

"I'm so lucky to have such a caring,sweet,understanding, patient boyfriend in my life who I love to death.I so love you baby." I said with pure butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm glad."

"Me too." I looked back up at him and he smiled softly.

"Let's dig in my princess. "He said as he served us both.

--------------------