Cocktails and Catch-Ups

Ernest's POV

Isabella's idea was a good one.We haven't been with the guys for a long time and being honest I missed my squad especially my bestfriend,Travis.

I called them and they agreed to come over.I  was now setting the table in the garden. I got some cocktails ready and some ice cubes.

"Baby where you at?" I heard Isabella shouting

"Out here princess "I yelled from the garden.

"Ohh there you are" she said embracing with a warm hug.

"You with keyshia?"I asked starring st her.

"Yep" she said " she's watching some TV."

"The guys will he here in like 10 minutes" I said

"Yeyyyy" she faked excitement

"Bella." I warned "fine I'll be polite " she said rolling her eyes.

"Good girl" I said with a smirk.

"Princess!" She corrected going back inside the houhouse

"Whatever " I said.

***

Isabella's POV

"This is quite cool" Travis said sipping his cocktail

We were sitting at the garden table :Me,Ernest, Jake,Jake,Keyshia,Jason and Travis.

"So peaceful out here" Jason said

"You too better tell us how BALI was." Keyshia said

"We wanna know everything fucken thing"travis said "including Bali's sex positions." He blurted with a smirk and we all looked at him in disgust.

"Ewwww Travis." Keyshia said

"You will never change you dick."Ernest  commented

"You know it bro." Travis said playfully.

"So back to the trip news.." Jake said looking at me.

"Oh well Bali was beautiful, nice and peaceful." I said shortly.

"And?" Jade asked "And what?" I said drinking my cocktail.

"C'mon y'all can tell us something better than just saying it was nice bluh..bluh...bluh...bluh" Jason said with a bored look.

"Well nothing really happened guys.It was a vacation not a fucken concert." I said laughing.

"That's right. A vacation not a fucken funeral trip." Keyshia said making jade and Jake to nod in agreement.

"A vacation is supposed to really fun and juicy." Travis supported Keyshia.

"Can y'all just leave me and girlfriend for a minute." Ernest said rolling his eyes.

"We just wanna know what went down that's it ." Keyshia whined...

"Y'all dont need to know no shit." I said leaning back on my chair.

"Cheers to that princess " Ernest and I toasted.

"Fuck y'all. " Travis said

I looked at Ernest and gave him a small nod.He then read my mind and swiftly pulled me to his lap.He started by kissing my neck and squeezing my boobs...

"Moan.." he whispered and I giggled

He went on and slipped his hand inside my jeans grabbing my ass.

"Ohhh.." I moaned biting my lip.

"Oh fuck no " Jade said looking at us in disgust

"I didn't mean it like that.." Travis tried to explain but it was already too late.

Ernest took off my shirt and was about to unbuckle my bra when a voice disturbed him..

"Guyssss!!" Travis shouted looking at us " I was just saying,y'all so fucked up in your heads. Damnn!" he said.

We looked at everyone on the table and their faces were like about to blow in disbelief..we then looked at each other and we bursted out laughing.

"This ain't funny assholes " Keyshia said gulping her cocktail.

"It ain't " I said looking at her.." Its fun." I said with a smirk and Ernest winked.