Darkness.

Isabella's POV

It has been three weeks since the dinner with Seth and he has been visiting us for dinner and just to check up on us.

Rosalia on the other side turned out to be dating with Tyson. Yep.

Keyshia on the other have been fucking with Travis. They said they dont wanna rush things..bluh...bluh...bluh...bluh... but we all knew they had feelings for each other but they both had pride to bewray them.

Patrick and Mother got back from their vacation.

I woke up from the annoying yelling alarm beside me.I groaned as I got up and made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I wrapped myself with a towel and got out of the bathroom.

I took my phone and texted Keyshia to see if she was still in for dinner later on at a  new restaurant that was opened.

She replied a few minutes later saying she's still in.

I chose my outfit for the day.I was done dressed up in a beautiful burgundy lace dress with red heels. I applied a dark red lipstick and finished up by doing my hair.My hair was down in beautiful waves which reached till my waist.

I quickly grabbed my phone and bag them ran downstairs.

I was surprised my mother.

"Girl you look fly!"Rosalia exclaimed as she whistled lowly.

"Sweetheart, you look beautiful." My mother said as she pecked my forehead .

"Thanks mom and you Ros." I said with a smile.

"Like a princess?" I asked and they nodded

"Like a princess. " they repeated simultaneously with smiles.

"Okay I gotta go y'all." I both gave them kisses on the cheek and I was out.

******

The day in the office went absolutely in a blur for me,with loads of work ,sex with Ernest in the office, lunch with Florence and Tyson.

It was now 18:00 and I was supposed to meet up with Keyshia for dinner.

I drove all the way to her crib then made our way to the restaurant.

She was wearing a black long sleeved dress that reached her knees, with red heels and her hair was up into a tight ponytail.

We reached the restaurant and it was quite fancy and good-looking.

"I am Sandra Rain and I'll be serving you ladies tonight." A waitress who looked in her mid 20's said once we got seated in the restaurant.

"You look pretty Sandra." Keyshia complemented and Sadra giggled after she muttered a 'Thank you.'

"Are you two ladies ready to order?" Sandra,the waitress asked.

"Um yes, I'll have crispy fried chicken with fries on the side." I said.

"And I'll have crullers and fried rice." Keyshia said.

Sandra scribbled down our orders and went away.

"Its really nice in here."Keyshia causally remarked her eyes wandering around.

"It is." I agreed.

"So your ass gonna tell me about your bullshit with my boyfriend's bestfriend  or what?" I asked

"First of all,that ain't none of your business and secondly it ain't no bullshit. " she replied

"First of all what is your business is my business,duh! Secondly it is a hot ass bullshit."

"Well I dont know B." She pounted.

"C'mon out with it.."

"I mean I like-like the guy.." she confessed

"Like-like the guy?" I suspiciously asked

"Maybe love him." She blurted out covering her face with her hands.

I threw my head back and laughed. She looked at me with an asking face...

"Dont laugh." She said looking down

"Girl then why dont you tell him?" I asked

"I cant it's not easy B.It ain't like you and E." She sadly said.

"What are you afraid of babe?" I asked softly.

"I'm afraid them girls gonna take him away from me B.You've seen Travis he's so freaking H.O.T." she said

"He's not as hot as my boo.Mine is freaken beguile." I bragged

She rolled her eyes at me..."See." She breathed out

"Girl you already Own That Dick. It is Y.O.U.R.S." I said

"You think so?" She asked softly

"I know so." I said with a soft smile.

"Don't worry its gonna be okay soon ayt?I got you and I love you so much." I said heartfully.

"Thanks B.I love you too bella." She placed her soft tiny hand over mine that was on the table.

After half and hour,our orders arrived and we started munching.

After finishing our food, I craved for some cake..

" Girl,I want some chocolate cake."I said.

"Me too plus sundaes." Keyshia said and asked the waitress to bring  a chocolate cake and the two sundaes.

As we got out of the restaurant making our way to my car,my phone rang making stop and  search for it inside my bag.

"Ohh its Ernest." I whispered to Keyshia before answering the call.

'Oh hey baby' I greeted him with a smile although he couldn't see me.

'Hey princess' he greeted back with his deep husky sexy voice.

'Already miss me?' I teased

'So damn fucken much'

'I miss you too my baby.Where you at?'

'At home bored.'

'Told ya to go out with guys.Where Rosalia at?'

'Your skinny ass Tyson picked her up an hour ago'

'Ohh shame just stay tight,I'll make it up for you when I get home I promise..' I bit my lip at my naughty thoughts.

'Ohhhhh-fuckkkk..ouuuhhh' he breathed out

'Ohh my fucken God.Ernest are you jerking off?' I asked laughing

'What the fuck am I supposed to do when your ass not here'

'Sorry baby.'

'I love you princess.'

'I love you too hub-.." Keyshia's voice cut me off

"Isabella look out!!!!!" She yelled

"Princess what's going!!!?? ".......

when I turned...

**CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*****