CHAPTER 15: Wedding Ring

ابدأ من البداية

I was smiling like an idiot I know but I just can't help. He was choosing a ring for me.

I took it from his hand and wore it. "How does it look?"

He chuckled at my expression and said "Good."

"I'll take this." I said to the shopkeeper smiling. The shopkeeper laughed at my expression.

"Now it really looks that you like it." The shopkeeper said. Alexander just rolled his eyes and I giggled.

After buying the ring he turned to me.

"Are you hungry?" Alexander asked.

Yes I am very much. But I decided not to say it.

"No I am cool." I replied. And my stomach being unhappy with my reply growled.

Traitor.

He chuckled and said "Come let's go somewhere to eat."

I nodded shyly.

We were now in a café, the waitress came to take our orders.

"Excuse me what can I help you with?" She asked Alexander not even glancing at me.

Such a bitch.

"A coffee for me." Alexander told her then he looked at me.

"Umm.... Cheeseburger with a cold coffee for me."

"Anything else sir? For you." She said with a flirty look.

"No thanks." He said without glancing at her.

That's what you get flirting with my man.

"Umm..... I was thinking something." I said trying to start a conversation with him who was busy in his phone. Now I am really getting irritated. "Forget it." I then started looking here and there.

"Ev?" I turned around to see a confused Scott standing there. I stood up from my seat.

 I stood up from my seat

"Scott. What are you doing here?"

"Oh I was just passing by when I saw you with Mr. Knight." He said looking behind me.

"Ya I was hungry so we came here."

"With him?"

"Ya, Cass didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

Oh you are going to break a poor heart Ev. But you know what I am really happy.

"I am getting married to him. Tomorrow." I added.

"Your wedding?" he said looking confused.

"Ya actually everything happened in such a hurry that I didn't get to inform you. But ya I was going to go at your place after this to invite you and since we met." I took out the wedding card that I had kept in my bag for him "Here this is for you. It's a big day for me and you are really special to me. So Scotty you are invite to the most beautiful girl of the umm... company's wedding. Please be there." I said and hugged him. I could see he was hurt so I had to do that.

He didn't say anything.

How will he say anything he is shocked and I am so freakin' happy.

Shut up. You are really bad.

"Ya.........ya I'll b-be t-t-here. Bye Ev." I feel really bad for him. I turned around and saw Alexander looking at me with raised eyebrows. I sat back on my chair and started eating my cheeseburger

"Who was that?"

"Scott....you have seen him at Mr. Maestri's house in the meeting."

"You don't expect me to remember each and every person I meet. Do you?" he said taking a sip from his coffee. I started eating my burger.

"Mmm.... I love burgers. They are so yummy." I moaned.

"Stay away from him." He said suddenly.

I looked at him with confusion "Who? Scott? Why would I stay away from him? He is my friend." He didn't say anything and just looked outside the big window with a clenched jaw.

Ev I think your man is jealous.

Is he? No I don't think so. He hates me remember.

Ya but, I don't know. I am confused.

You are confused? Dude it's the first time in my life I have heard you say that.

Your man really confuses me.

Your man. Sounds so good. He will be my man. One day to go.

--------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.