61

third person.

"Hi," Serenity said as she walked into her room, climbing onto the bed and in between the boys legs, who was half awake, "Wake up please."

"No," He replied, wrapping his arms around the girl as he moved onto his side and cuddled into her, "Its too early."

"It's almost midday."

"Too early," He repeated.

"Yes but-" The girl began before getting cut off by the sound of her phone buzzing, alerting a an Instagram dm. As the girl grabbed her phone and looked at the notification, the boys eyes opened and he looked at the notification too before a confused look appeared on his face.

"Why is he messaging you?" Zach asked as Serenity shrugged, "Have you been talking to him?"

"No, he just randomly sent this," Serenity told the boy as he looked at her, "Zach I haven't messaged him."

"Then why did he message you?"

"I don't know," The girl said as Zach rolled his eyes and took her phone out of her hand, placing it to the side of them as he looked back at her, "I should at least be a nice person and reply."

"Nice to him? Are you kidding?" He furrowed his eyebrows, his arms wrapped around her lower back as he shook his head, "Definitely not, you're mine."

"It's a bit rude if I ignore-"

"Yeah he can wait," Zach interrupted her, placing a kiss on her lips as he looked back at her, "You don't know his intentions for messaging you."

Serenity shrugged slightly but also nodded, agreeing with what Zach has said as he let out a small huff and kissed her again, adding a little more pressure as he did so.

"Are you jealous?" The girl asked, pulling away from the kiss with a smile on her face as Zach shook his head.

"No, why would I be? I've got nothing to be jealous of," The boy explained as she raised her eyebrows, "I never get jealous."

"So if I grabbed my phone right now and replied to Josh's dm, you wouldn't be jealous?" She asked as he shook his head, sitting up as his gestured towards her phone.

"Go for it, I'm not jealous." He shrugged, folding his arms as he carefully watched the girl grab her phone, every now and then glancing up at him.

As the girl reached the dm, she began typing on her screen as the boy rolled his eyes slightly and took her phone of her hand again, wrapping his arms back around her as he leaned in for another kiss, getting frustrated when the girl kept pulling away, "Are you pulling away for the fun of it?"

"Yes," She nodded, a smile growing on her face before wrapping her arms around the boys neck, "You can kiss me now."

"Good." He smiled, pulling her closer to him as they both leaned in for a kiss with it quickly being deepened by Zach before the boy moved his heads and attached his lip to her neck.

"I know he still likes you." Zach mumbled before looking back at his girlfriend, "And personally I don't like that."

"And you know i'm yours." Serenity reminded him as he nodded.

"Yes but I know what kind of guy he is," The boy said, "But i'm not jealous, I'm just annoyed that he messaged you."

"Totally why you just suddenly got very possessive of me," She smiled as he nodded.

"Yep because you're mine, not his or anyone else's."

–––

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, maddybaker and 126,924 others liked this post

serenity: 🌸🌸🌸

view all comments

username: YOU POSTED AGAIN

username: so ur just not gonna show ur face?
↳ username: i'm- ur all so fake chile u bullied her for how she looked😭🤚🏻

imzachherron: oh look it's MY girlfriend
↳ username: gimme a zach pls & thx
serenity: someone's still jealous✨
↳ username: jEALOUS IM-
imzachherron: i don't get jealous😌
serenity: keep lying to urself bby

username: imagine zach jealous though
↳ username: fr he must be so clingy
↳ username: he probably cries cos he's a softie

username: maddy liked this i'm- 😭 girl get tf off her page

maddybaker: cute outfit! <3
serenity: get off my page! <3
↳ username: i need to see bad bitch ren again if that's ok pls x

username: show ur face :(
↳ username: don't bully her :(

username: ok but i love ur outfit sm it's adorable

imzachherron: have i wanted photo creds yet
↳ username: oh my guy still hasn't got them?
serenity: no❤️

username: give us zarenity content
↳ username: 👁👄👁

username: ur outfits are always so cute wtf

username: hi ily

username; UR SO SIDNSIJS PERFECT

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

awh jealous zachary

thinking abt how there's only 9 chapters left😔💔