50

third person.

Walking into his bedroom, the boy chucked his phone onto his bed and let out a sigh, looking up at his girlfriend who was busy organising her suitcase ready to leave within the next few days.

"Have you got anything to speak to me about?" He asked, making her jump slightly as she looked up at him, shaking her head before closing her suitcase, "Nothing at all?"

"I don't think so," She replied, scratching the back of her neck before folding her arms, "Why?"

"Nothing happened on twitter?" Zach continued to ask as the girls face slightly drained of colour and her small smile dropped, "So there was something."

"Zach that tweet wasn't towards a fan." Serenity told him as he raised his eyebrows and grabbed his phone, pulling up the drama account on instagram and showing her the screen.

"That's not towards a fan? The username at the bottom really indicates it is," He replied, shutting his phone back off and throwing it back on his bed.

"No, Maddy runs the account. I can literally pull up the dm-"

"I'm not going to believe that, Serenity." Zach interrupted her, "When has she ever been undercover about what she's doing."

"Ok yeah I get that but she literally confirmed it." Serenity replied, grabbing her phone, "I can show you the dm."

"I don't want to see it. That's a fan of mine, you said not even four days ago you are my biggest supporter and that means supporting the people who support me, not tweeting shit like that." Zach explained, "I would never expect you to say anything like that."

"Zach it isn't a fan-"

"It clearly is Serenity!" He interrupted her again, gesturing towards his phone, "That was the first thing I saw on my Instagram this morning, do you know how out of character that is for you?"

"Well if you would just listen," She said, "If you just let me explain I can show you it isn't a fan, it's Maddy."

"If it was Maddy the accounts name would say Maddy, I'm not stupid." Zach shrugged, "Why'd you tweet it?"

"Why'd you think? It's Maddy Zach, she doesn't leave me alone." The girl told him, "I wouldn't just tweet that to a fan who is in your lane."

"Well you would because you did it." He argued, an annoyed tone in his voice as he spoke, sitting down at his desk and putting his head in his hands.

"You're only thinking that because of what you've seen on the drama pages, you haven't heard anything from my side."

"And to be honest I don't want to hear it." He said, looking up at her to see an upset look on her face, "Anyone can fake a dm. Not saying it's something you'd do, but after that tweet I don't know what to believe."

Serenity stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do as the boy let out a sigh and got up, leaving his bedroom and walking down the hall as the girl followed him, desperately wanting to talk it out instead of avoiding the problem.

"If you would just talk to me about the problem instead of walking away, I can explain it." Serenity suggested as he turned around to look at her.

"I don't want to talk to you, I'm hurt that you did that to someone who supports me." He explained, "Why don't you go finish packing up your suitcase."

"Are you saying you want me to leave?" Serenity asked him, walking over to him, "Zach we agreed on talking things out."

"Go," He said, using one of his hands as he pushed her away from him, "I don't want to talk to you."

The girl took a couple steps back as she was pushed, looking at him with slight fear in her eyes as she nodded slowly and made her way back to his room, zipping up her suitcase and dragging with her throughout the house, not waiting a second to slide on her shoes and jacket before leaving without saying a word, trying to avoid any conflict that could lead to either of them getting hurt.

Zach made it through to where his mom was sitting, taking a seat beside her as he let out a sigh, before deciding to explain everything to her as she thoroughly listened to what he had to say.

"Did you hear her side of the story?" Myta asked, placing down the book she was reading as he shook his head, "A good idea would've been doing that."

"But what if it's just some excuse? To like stay on my good side?" Zach looked at her, a worried look on his face.

"I know Serenity, you've told me everything about her and I think she would tell you the truth. She's a good person, I know what that other girl is like, I genuinely think Serenity didn't mean any harm." Myta explained, "But I'm not in a relationship with her, so you do what you think is best."

The boy nodded, thanking his mom before letting out another sigh, walking back over to his room that was now feeling a little empty without his girlfriend by his side.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

and off my girl goes back to new york xoxo