28

INSTAGRAM

treasurexo, jackaverymusic and 99,938 others liked this post

serenityry: i miss la and the gang

view all comments

seaveydaniel: the gang doesn't miss you
jackaverymusic: yeah never come back ren
corbynbesson: i hope all flights from new york to la get banned
↳ username: this friendship
serenityry: that's a win for me, i got christina
beautychickee: hELL YEA BABY

breaharri: DONT LISTEN TO DANIEL COME BACK
fleuro: dANIEL BULLYS A 11 MONTH OLD FOR A LIVING HES IRRELEVANT
gabbieegonzalez: on behalf on the gang we don't claim daniel
↳ username: HAHAHAH

username: i want a gang like this

username: wheres zach's like and comment?
↳ username: check his moms twitter

username: i wanna look like this

username: ur so ugly lmao

username: omg what

treasurexo: i miss eben
ebenofficial: ok
↳ username: "ok" HHAHAHA
treasurexo: i don't miss eben

username: they girls literally just kicked daniel out the gang-

––––

third person.

"Taking over Ren's vlog partttt 39? 40?" Treasure furrowed her eyebrows as she shrugged and looked at the camera, "I'm better than Ren and Zach."

"To my vlog he's Zdong," Serenity replied as she rolled up the sleeves of her hoodie, "Anyway let's test our baking skills."

"You mean mine, you can bake." Treasure said as she nodded, "You taught Zach to bake cupcakes."

"Yeah and he almost burnt my parents kitchen down." The girl said through a laugh as Treasure rolled her eyes but smiled, placing the camera down somewhere before looking at Serenity.

"Do I sit here and look pretty?" Treasure asked as she stood still.

"You can sit there but I'm not sure how good you'll be at looking pretty." Serenity joked as she looked at Treasure just before letting out a laugh, "I'm kidding."

"I'll be taking new best friend applications, closing time is Tuesday." Treasure said as she looked at the camera, making Serenity frown, "Wait I can turn on the oven."

"I did it."

"Well you gotta let me do something." She put her hands on her hips as Serenity backed away from the few ingredients, "Yes let me do that."

After a good hour of trying their best to bake half decent cupcakes, the final product ended up turning out okay and the girls finished them off by decorating them, before deciding to try bake a proper cake.

"I put too much flour in." Treasure looked at Serenity, "Help."

"Oh no." The girl walked over to her and took the bag of flour out of her hand, "Let me sort it."

Just ss Treasure nodded, Serenity's phone began to ring as she let out a sigh and looked over, "Oh Jack is calling, he can wait."

"He probably wants to call to say Lav said dada." Treasure shrugged as Serenity nodded, watching the phone call end as he began to ring a second time, "Ok, maybe she can walk too."

"Honestly she's a talented baby, I wouldn't be surprised. But he can still wait," She said as she placed the bag of flour down and heard the ringer stop, just before it rang a third time.

Serenity furrowed her eyebrows as she picked up her phone and held it up to her ear, "Is everything ok?"

"Depends what you define as ok," Jack replied, a nervous but worried tone in his voice as he spoke as the girl looked at Treasure confused and put the call on speaker.

"What happened?" She asked, "Is it to do with Lav? Zach? Gabbie?"

"I need you to come to LA," Jack said, "If you can, I'll pay for your ticket If you can't, you just need to come here."

"Jack you're worrying me," Serenity replied, a worried look on her face as her breathing become slightly uneven, "Who are you calling about?"

"Zach."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

take ur guesses lads

also yes double update go me