57

third person.

Despite it pouring down with rain in NYC, Serenity and Zach still decided to meet up at a cafe that wasn't too far from where either of them were staying. Zach, who was more than ready to talk to his girlfriend about it, was the first to arrive for once and sat down by a booth but still in view for Serenity to see him once she walked into the place.

He ordered drinks for the both of them and something to eat so that the girl wouldn't have to worry about sorting that out once she arrived, before he pulled his phone out from his pocket and scrolled through his timeline while waiting for his other half to enter the building.

"Hi." The girl breathed out as she took a seat opposite him, her hair and hoodie visibly soaked as she placed her phone on the table and watched him do the same.

"Hey." He replied, leaning forward and resting his arms on the table, "I got you a drink and something to eat."

"Well thank you, but i'm not particularly hungry." She told the boy, who tilted his head slightly as a small crease appeared in between his eyebrow.

"You sure?" He asked her as she nodded, giving him a small smile as she leaned back in her seat, "So.."

"I'm sorry," Serenity said, looking away from Zach as her shoulders dropped, "I didn't mean to put a divide in your fan base like that and I definitely didn't mean for all of this happen. I know where I went wrong but in the moment I was just annoyed with what was happening."

"Ren baby you know Maddy has been exposed right?" Zach asked her as she nodded, "Then why are you apologising?"

"Because it still upset your fans." Serenity shrugged, "Even if it was finally told, for that past week your fans were still upset, the least I can do is apologise to you for upsetting them."

"And they also upset you." He told her as she shrugged again slightly, "I know they hurt you-"

"Ok but it's nothing I didn't deserve, I shouldn't have tweeted tha-"

"You didn't deserve it-"

"I still tweeted it-"

"Serenity." He interrupted her for the final time, holding one of his hands up as the boy looked at her, "I forgive you, everyone else forgives you, it was one tweet to some girl everyone hates. I've had my fair share of scandals, don't worry about it."

"You promise?" She asked, a concerned look on her face as the boy nodded, holding up his pinky and giving her a small smile.

"Promise, everything is fine." He told her as she joined up her pinky with his before the girl furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

"So why'd you ask to meet if everything got cleared up?"

"To see you," He said through a small laugh, his hands falling into his lap as he shrugged and looked at her, a smile on his face, "I haven't talked to you for a week, I've been dying to see you."

"Wow and I still haven't received a hug from you? Are you sure you've been dying to see me?" The girl joked as he rolled his eyes and got up, letting out a small laugh before gesturing for her to stand up too.

After she got out of the booth and stood up, Zach's arms were immediately tightened around her as he gently swayed from side to side, placing a small kiss on the girl's head as a smile grew on her face.

"You're warm," Serenity mumbled, wrapping her arms around him, "I could fall asleep here."

"Let's go back to my hotel and take a nap," Zach suggested as the girl nodded, grabbing her phone before the boy grabbed her hand and they left the cafe to head down the street towards the hotel Zach had decided to stay at.

After their small walk in the rain, they eventually made it into the hotel building as Serenity pulled Zach past the stairs and towards the elevator.

"Renny no," Zach shook his head, watching her press the button, "I hate these things."

"So do I." She said, walking into one as he followed, "What floor are you on?"

"Sixth," He told her as the grip of his hand tightened, "I don't like you anymore, I'm not letting you inside my hotel room."

Serenity let out a small laugh as the doors to the elevator closed and she turned to face him, before leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips, "Happy?"

"No," He shook his head before giving the girl another kiss as he placed his hands on her waist, "I missed your kisses."

As the door to the elevator slowly opened, Serenity gave her boyfriend one small kiss on the cheek before they walked down the hallway towards the boys room, and after they had got inside the room, she instantly made her way to his bed.

"You could've at least made your bed," She looked at him as he shrugged, falling onto the bed as he moved up towards her.

"When have I ever made my bed?" He asked, draping his arm over her waist as his head was rested in the crook of her neck before he pulled the sheets over the two of them, "Can you play with my hair please?"

"Yes," Serenity replied, her eyes already closed as she moved her hand towards his hair, "Good night."

"I love you," The boy mumbled.

"I love you most."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

two things,

1) i am making playlists for all my books on apple music, my user is @/imnottee and so fair i've got precious there and it should have all the songs i've mentioned in these two books in it, so if you wanna go follow my apple music please do, i'm making my way round to getting a spotify :)

2) i have a new book out!! it's called serendipity and i'm v excited to start it (:

ok hehe thank u ily