𝐱𝐯 | 15 : 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Okay. Now listen before you meet the kids properly just now if you do anything to them, I mean even look at them with that crooked ass eye you got wrong I will tie you down and run your ass over with my beautiful lambo." Marie and looking at her.

Summer and my eyes widen.

She went to go get the kids and they sat down. "Mommy what she doing here?" Kristian said.

"You remember Ms Summer?" She asked them and they nodded with a frown on their faces.

"Well This is Daddy's new girlfriend. I want you to be very polite when you are with her AND daddy. And if she does anything you don't like or if you don't feel comfortable let me know ok."

They nodded. Makayla whispered something in her ear making her laugh out loud before clearing her throat. "I'm sorry." She said still trying not to laugh.

Summer looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wanna know one more questio— well two actually." Marie said.

"Wassup." I said drinking the pepsi.

"When did yall start going out again?" She said and my eyes widened.

"That's not your b—"

Summer cut me off.

"We met in the Bahamas hotel since my family owned it, we chilled but we didn't make it official until October 6." She said and my heart began beating out of my chest.

I looked at Marie and regretted it. She slapped me hard, I began to rub my cheek.

People began looking over here.