𝐱 | 10 : 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐓𝐰𝐨 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐨 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Micheal."

"What babe?"

"How the kids doing?" I asked him.

"Fine they ask for you a lot but other than that they're good."

"Oh okay." I said thinking about them.

"You okay?"

"Yeah it's just I miss them and what about when they get older? What if they find out I was on drugs?" I asked scared.

"They aren't gonna look at you any differently, you just will have to explain that you were going through a tough time and they will understand." He calmed my thoughts.

I sighed and then I heard a knock on the hotel room door. Micheal opened it and it was King, Queen, Wiz, and Diamond. I smiled.

"Hey babes."I said, rushing over to Queen and Diamond giving them hugs.

"Damn, so fuck us huh?" King said and he and Wiz held an annoyed look on their faces.

"Uh pretty much, you ratted me out and I don't know you." I said pointing at Wiz.

They sucked their teeth and both sat in the chairs with Michael while Me and the girls sat on the beds.

"You know me more than you think."Wiz mumbled but I brushed it off.

"First off I didn't do that, Mom did."

"Damn snitching ass." Wiz said, making me and the girls laugh and King rolled his eyes.

"Wade you stupid."Diamond said

I stopped and my heart rate sped up a bit. "What you say Diamond?"

She held a confused face. "I said "Wade Stop," She said, still confused.

I looked at Wiz a little more closer and I saw those blue eyes I could never forget as tears went down my face. Nope that ain't him.

A/N:
I know some of y'all might be like it's been three days and she still didn't know it was him. Think tho, when Marie saw him for the first time she didn't really care about him. The only reason she know his nickname was because of the presents. Also she hasn't seen him in years and he looks different than before🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️. Oh and he knows it's her but she didn't know it was him🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

I shook my head. "My eyes are playing tricks on me." I said standing up as everyone but him looked at me in confusion.

"No they aren't Marie." He said his eyes filled with tears trying hard to not to let them fall.

"What's going on?" The four asked as me and him couldn't stop staring. I couldn't take it any more.

I walked over to him and hugged him really tight letting all my tears fall. He wrapped his hands around me and began to cry also.

"Am I missing something here?" Micheal said as the rest cosigned him. Wade wiped my tears and I wiped his.

"This boy right is my brother." I said, pinching his cheeks, and letting a couple more tears fall. His glow up was real, he used to be UGLYYYY. Maybe that's just me considering I'm his sister.

"One of y'all need to explain cause I'm hella confused." King said and I sighed then me and Wade sat back down.

"You want me to do it or you?" I asked him.

"You can." He said and I nodded.

"Wade is my brother but half. My dad had him with another woman when he cheated on her. Me and him knew each other since we were 4. The reason being, his mom was gonna pass away from cancer and she couldn't get any treatments, because she didn't have a lot of money. So she asked my dad to take him.

He offered to pay for her treatments, but she didn't want it. Of course my mom didn't know any of this until he told her and then he began to stay with us. For a while it was awkward for me and him cause we had to get used to it and each other. But eventually me and him got close. If you saw him I was right behind him.

Then for some reason when we got older we began distancing because we were caught up in our own shit. I began going with James the next year and he was gonna become my dad's underboss.

But then my mom finally got tired of my dad doing her wrong. She couldn't take the cheating and abusing anymore so she got him locked up after that.

He was supposed to take my dad's place as kingpin but then someone stole the spot from him. I guess that's when he started to work for you Michael. The reason I know all of this is because we still kept in touch but then I stopped texting and calling and he did too." I said finishing the story.

They all sat there with their mouths hung open. "Wait, you darkskin and she's light. How the fuck dose that work?"

"My mother is darkskin and I know y'all know that Junior is the same way. The reason she likes that is because her mom is light skin. Plus black people come in all different shades so that was ignorant,"

"You mad slow." Micheal said to King.

We all laughed and for the rest of the day we had fun just being in each other's presence. I was happy to have my brother back even though we still needed to talk.

 I was happy to have my brother back even though we still needed to talk