𝐱𝐢𝐢 | 12 : 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧'

A/N
This chapter was inspired by Lexiilexii12 chapter in The Pack . Go read the book, it's dope and I wanted to do something like it in this chapter. Enjoy tho

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

I left the building with my suitcases and I saw the whole gang plus my kids, plus Mama Jones. I smiled so big, tears coming down my face and ran over to my three babies.

I gave all three of them hugs and kissed their foreheads. "I missed you guys so much. I love you." I said pulling away.

"We love you mommy, we missed you too."

They said it made my heart warm. I stood up and saw everyone. I burst into tears running to them also as all 4 of them gave me hugs. The 6 months were very hard but I got off of it and I'm officially clean. I'm a new Marie, a better one.

They gave me encouraging words and helped me get through. I saw it was one person I didn't hug. They all cleared out the way and I saw Micheal with flowers.

I smiled going up to him and giving him a hug and letting go and getting a good look at him, taking the flowers. The next day after the hangout with my brother I broke up with him again.

He was upset but then I explained. I told him in order for me to have a clean and healthy relationship again, I needed to get myself good first.

I don't regret it but I kinda did due to the fact that Micheal had a new girlfriend, and it was Summer. I didn't get upset because I can't say I'm breaking up with you and give you no freedom.

That's stupid.

He's been with the girl for 4 months but she hasn't seen our kids. She knows he got some. She isn't going to see them unless I meet her because I don't want her doing something to my baby and I not know about it.