"I am such a good friend of you. I have even paid it for you." He is having fun in a club with Lang Yi. He asks the young model in his arms to leave. "If you are afraid, just pretend that you don't know it!"

Lang Yi is afraid indeed. He is not so bold to kill someone. Otherwise, he would have killed Lang Ruoxian already a few years ago.

"Your phone!" Seeing he is in a daze, Li Jun flicks his own chin.

It's an unknown number. Lang Yi frowns and answers it.

"Childe Yi!" Chen San sounds very happy.

Li Jun can hear the voice over the mobile phone. When Chen San says that he wants to get another five million yuan, Li Jun makes an action of cutting his own throat with his hand.

"It's just like what I said." After Lang Yi hangs up, Li Jun says: "Fuck, he has insatiable desires!"

Lang Yi's eyes look fierce, and he nods his head: "Just do it as you said."

"OK, don't worry! There is a ready-made chance." Li Jun kindles a cigarette. "When he goes to get the money, I will ask someone to rob the money. If someone looks into it, it will be regarded as robbing."

Lang Yi doesn't care about this. He even wants to stab Chen San to death. Even a local ruffian dares to threaten him. He thinks he is just like Lang... He suddenly stands up. Lang Ruoxian! Lang Ruoxian...

"Oh! What happened to you? You scared me."

"I'm fine." Lang Yi presses the bell impatiently. "Ask a few sluts to come in."

It is better to say that Chen San courts death rather than Li Jun acts quickly. Lang Yi gives him a check that day. Chen San withdraws money in the bank the next day. Then he picks up hot chicks in a bar. He has fun with two women in a hotel for a night. After he wakes up, it gets dark again.

"I am so rich!" Then he goes to the entertainment center where he orders a large compartment and a dozen of hookers. He needn't worry what to do if the money is spent. Anyway, he has an ATM: the childe of Lang Family.

At the midnight, several bullies call him and ask him to eat midnight snack. Chen San is drunk and gets out of the entertainment center. Before he gets in a car, he is dragged into the alley nearby.

"Who are you? What are you doing? Ah..."

After a screech, several shadows run to the road and soon disappear. After a while, someone slowly walks into the alley...

After Lang Yi knows that Chen San has been killed, he's in a much better mood. When he gets back home, he hears Uncle Lee say that Yan Hua is awaiting delivery in hospital. He thinks of her face and makes clicks.

"I promised my mom to wait until she gives birth to the child, but I can visit her now." Therefore, Lang Yi goes to the hospital with some fruit at the night.

Yan Hua is sweating and preparing to take a bath after finishing a set of exercise to correct the fetal position. She sees Lang Ruoxian knock at the door and then come in.

"It's so late. Why do you come here?" Yan Hua's first thought is: has she done anything stupid recently?

"No, no, no!"

Yan Hua just finishes the exercise, so her glamorous face is blushed, and her naturally charming eyes seem to drip with water. Lang Ruoxian stares at her face for a while and feels that his throat is somewhat itchy.

"Cough..." He loosens his tie and says, "What are you doing?"

"Correcting the fetal position." Yan Hua wipes her face with a towel, and guesses she can't take a bath now. "Why do you come here?"