♛Chptr. 12 || ☆☆Yeah, I Said, "If You Kiss Me, I Might Let It Happen"☆☆♛

With Jimin fuming inside with his hands already balled into fists, he marched his way back towards Jungkook and grabbed the helmet he was using before with more force. He wore it whilst managing not to break eye contact with a smug-looking Jungkook in front of him. 

"Let's go and have a drink, how about that?" Jimin starts after he secured the helmet on his head, a smirk and a gaze of challenge plastered on his face. He walks forward until he's only a step away from Jungkook, his one eyebrow raised with intent. 

"Let's find out who's the real baby then. . . Sir." He emphasized his last word and Jungkook doesn't seem to get fazed even just a little. Instead, he leans forward until their faces were only mere inches apart, his boyish grin visible on his features.

"Sure," Jungkook breathes, accepting the challenge. "I hate drunk criers though." He ends with a smirk and Jimin fumes once again. It was no doubt that Jungkook really has a talent at riling him up.

And yup.

That's how they ended up in the living room of Jungkook's penthouse with at least 10 cans of beer on the table each. 

Jimin feels confident. If there's one thing he's great at other than sex then it's definitely handling his alcohol well. Taehyung and Hoseok even praised him a lot for it since they didn't know how he could have that much tolerance. If there's a con to that though, it's only the fact that he was always the one who ends up dragging his best friends from a party after the two got shit drunk just to stop those two from fucking at a table where everyone could see them. 

"What now? Are we just going to drink these until one of us gets shit drunk?" Jungkook asked, his head prompted on his hand as his elbow rested on the back of his couch.

"Why? Are you not confident with your tolerance?" Jimin grins, "Or maybe you're actually the one who cries when you're drunk and you don't want this baby to see you in that pathetic state," He pushes, trying to remind Jungkoook everything he said to mock him earlier so he could slap it back to Jungkook's face when he's the one who would obviously get shit drunk first.

"Nah," Jungkook states a little more confidently and Jimin furrows his eyebrows immediately, hating how Jungkook looked so relaxed. "I was just thinking that we could play a game to spice things up since we're already sharing drinks anyways." Jungkook shrugs and Jimin feels too competitive that his ears ring at the mere mention of the word 'game'. There's no way he would not accept such a challenge.

"Let's play it then, what do you have in mind?" He asked a little too enthusiastically and Jungkook beams inwardly, not expecting Jimin to accept his proposition that easy.

"I'm thinking of playing Never Have I Ever. I will ask a Never Have I Ever question that I think you have done before and if you really have done it, then you should drink up plus tell when and why you did it. If you haven't, then it's my turn to drink for not guessing right. One can at a time. . . deal?" Jungkook proposed.

And Jimin without thinking much about it utters a "Deal."

They played a game of coin flip first to choose who would get to question first; with Jimin choosing tail as Jungkook chose the head. Apparently, the coin shows head so Jungkook gets the chance to first ask a question.

"I'll start with a common one then," Jungkook started, his expression nonchalant as Jimin just stares at him with a still hardened stare of irritation. 

"Never Have I Ever. . ." Jungkook paused and thinks of the things Jimin might have before as he plasters a curt but barely-there curve of his lips, ". . . used a fake ID to hide my real age."