chapter 1

Three months later....

Snows POV:

Its been three months and i cant seem to find one single trace of the guy that I had unprotected sex with let alone carrying his child. I have searched the internet,the streets, shown people pictures and not on could tell me who this person was. The only thing I know is that he is a very big deal in this country because he is some kind of drug lord or gang leader that !much I do know.

Right now I was going to the one place that I may find him, hismomshouse.

I walked up the stairs trying to be carful so that they didn't know I was here. I knocked very quietly just in case I decided to go home. Just as I was about to then around and walk down the stairs there was an elderly women who answered the door.

" hello who are you?"

"I'm snow I'm looking for your son stark."

"Oh why don't you come in and take a seat he should be back with the grocerys soon, you see since I'm old know he helps me out around the house and everything."

" I see so you must be his mom then?"

"Yes may I ask why you are here?"

"Well I am here because I need to speak with your son about s personal issue." Just as she was about to ask another question the door swag open with stark carrying a bunch of brown paper grocery bags in his arms.

"Mom I'm back." He said as he kicked the door closed with the heal of his foot. "Mo....m" his eyes looked right at me and down to my stomach then back to my eyes and then to my stomach again just his gaze made me go all fuzzy in my tummy.

Just as I was about to speak I had the feeling to throwup so I looked up to see if I could find a bathroom just as it made it to the back of my throught I ran straight for it. As I emptied the contese in my stomach I felt warm hands touch my hair and pull it away from my face.
After I was done I stood up and steadied myself. He handed me a tissue to wipe my mouth I took it from him, wiped my mouth, then threw it in the garbage and made my way back to the couch. As I sat there his mother had no idea what was going on so I asked him a question. "Stark is there somewhere more private where we can talk?"
"Yes follow me."
He took me up the stairs and into a bedroom assuming it was his old room. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "So as you can tell I am pregnant from are one night stand what do you want to do?"
"Umm.. I don't want kids right now so I think that you should just do this on your own because I can't help you with any of it."
Those words really hurt me. That's it I lashed out at him "what you think that its easy caring a fucking child in your stomach for 9 months, ive only been pregnant for three months and guess what its been hell. I hope that you go burn in he...... I was cut off because he connected his lips with mine and as he pushed harder into the kiss I wasn't budgeing until he put his had on the back of my thigh which made me gasp. In which he slipped in his tounge I loved the way our lips moved in sync together. The kiss grew deeper as he had me pinned up against the wall with my hands tangled in his hair and my legs wrapped around his waist. We couldn't get enough of each other I had to stop this madness now. " stark I have to go you stated your opinion and now I should probably go." He let go of me and landed on my feet j straighted out my top and started to walk out the door when stark stopped me.
"Wait please."
I turned around and watched stark as he got on both his knees and started to kiss my little baby bump whispering to the baby soothing words it was such a cliche moment when he broke away I had tears in my eyes. When he was going to wipe them away I took off running the other way far far way from him.
I'msosorrythisissoshortIdon'tlikewrittinglongchsptersbecauseIliketoupdateforyouguysbutpleasebearwithmeandthankyousomuchforallthevotesand readsthatI'mgettingfromyouall. Andifyouwantmetochangethecoverorputbannersat thefrontofthestoriesjustmakesomeandsendthemtomyemailkaitlynnemae@gmail.compleaseandthankyou. Iloveallmyreaders