Prologue

"Stark get your ass in here right now." My dad said through the door of his office

"I'm coming father."

I should probably explain what my dad does first, We are members of the dark devils a gang that's been around for centries . My dad is the leader of the gang he is the one who calls all the shots. If we kill someone for crossing our territory he's the one who told us to, if we move to another state he told us to etc. The whole united states is our territory so not many gangs can pass into our territory unless we let them. My dad is retiring soon and i'll be taking over. I know that gang memebers arn't really liked because we are big bad and scary but honestley we are not that bad. Gang members have rules to follow when it comes to girls. Dont have sex with them unless you use protection and dont get to close just incases they fuck your mind up.

"Stark i'm not going to ask again get in here." My dad screamed for the second time.

I opend the door and then closed and locked it. "Son i would like to talk to you about my retirement."

"Okay?"

"I'm retiring earlier than i was going to and i'm passing the boss job down to you okay son?"

"Yes dad."

After he explained to me how to take over his position i went on my mary way.

"Hey Josh do you and the boys want to come out and celebrate that promotion tonight?"

"Yeah, duh did you even have to ask?'

"Yes. Okay we will go to club electric meet me there at 10 tonight."

"Okay dude see you there."

I went to my car that i parked out front and got in. It's a big huge suv just to make me feel even more manley. As i was driving down the road i saw a young women walking down the street. She looked amazing from the back and now i wanted to see her from the front but just as i was about to she turned the corner and entered a little small coffee shop that was on that side of town.

It was 9:50 when i was finally ready to head out the door and go to the club. I dressed in a tight black v neck t-shirt and some slim cut jeans and headed out the door. I walked into the club and towards the vip section when the same girl from earlier started walking towards me. When she neared me her eyes lit up like they have just set eyes and the sexiest man ever wink wink.