Prolouge part 2

She looked at me through her long beautiful lashes and I gotta tell u she really was beautifu . She grabbed my hand and lead me out of the bar! "My car or your car?"

   "Your car beautiful." She lead me to a black escalade and got into the backseat of the car. As soon as I got in the back she was tearing my clothes off, "damn baby." After that I kind of blacked out. You obviously know what happend after we got in the backseat. She got her clothes on and slide into the front seat really gracefully! "Thats it baby girl?"

  "Yes please get out of my car, your sexy in all but I dont have timeto stay and talk I'm sorry but I really have to go!

   I got out of the Car and waved goodbye and started to walk away when I realized that we forgot a condom we where so into the whole thing! She was the best women I've ever had sex with I'm my life! When I turned around to go tell her, her car was gone from the place it was just two seconds ago! I walked back into the bar baffeled out of my mind because how could I let the fact that I needed to use protection slip my mind. I found the buddy's I came with and left!

~~~~~~

Snows POV

  OMG OMG this is the worst mistake I've ever made in my whole entire life I just had the best sex of my life unprotected and I have no idea who it was. I was only into him because he was sexy as hell. I drove down the street regretting having sex with that man. All these questions are going through my head, what if I get pregnant, what if he has am std but I doubt it. He was so sexy I guess we will find out in a couple weeks weather we are parents or not!

~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas guys!! If it says that there's 3 parts there's not I'm having problems with it right now but I will try and fix it