Calm down

A/N BokuAka fluff to bless your eyes and apologize for the long wait c:

Bokuto's tongue had found it's way into Akaashi's mouth and Akaashi hardened his grip on his hair.
"Okay,okay I'm going to stop you two here! We are still here and we are still outside. A lil kiss is okay but no full make out session!", Kuroo interrupted them.
Both broke away from each other blushing heavily.
"That has escalated quickly", was all Yaku said.
Bokuto stood up and helped Akaashi up both avoiding each others eyes.
"OMG I think we just made it worse", Kuroo said grabbing the big bag and throwing their towels and shirts at them since the sky had darkened which meant rain.
They quickly put on their clothes and catched up with the others.
The ride home wasn't anything special they just talked about random stuff enjoying the last day with each other.

At home Akaashi and Yaku made some food again with Bokuto and Kuroo doing some stupid shit again.
"Guys, food's ready!"
"Comin!"
There were loud fast footsteps and suddenly the two were already sitting at the table.
They stayed up till 3am and fell asleep cuddling on the couch, all of them.
Bokuto's head on Kuroo's shoulder, Akaashi's head and upper on Bokuto's chest and waist down over Kuroo's legs.
Yaku was just curled up on Kuroo somehow against all of them.
Even if it didn't look comfy it was really frickin comfy.

The next morning was more fun, they all slept around 4 hours and then all of their limps were tangled up and they almost fell from the sofa.
The first one to stand was surprisingly Kuroo who had been the bottom one.
He lifted out Yaku who yelled at him for lifting him up.
The next one to get up was Bokuto who caught Akaashi before he hit the ground.
"Me and Kō will make breakfast and you pack your stuff"
"Kay"

The two boys from Nekoma left to pack their stuff.
The aura around all of them was thick and sad when they arrived at the train station, Bokuto and Kuroo kept on hugging each other saying bye far too often.
Their classmates looked done with him, the first one to do something was Yaku who just fucking kicked both of their asses.
"STOP BEING SUCH A BABY!", Yaku yelled at Kuroo grabbing his collar and holding him back.

The train arrived and they gave each other the last hugs and the train drove off.
"Aggashi…"
"What is it?"
"I miss them"
"Kō they just left"
"And??"
"Let's go home Kō"
"Fine", Bokuto muttered a pout on his face.
Akaashi felt like kissing that pout of his lips
but he kept self-control.

"Yakkun! I miss him…"
"Oh shut up! It's literally been 5 minutes!"
"Still"
"Just sleep you idiot", Yaku muttered closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.
It was that he didn't miss them, he could just control his emotions better.

After 30 minutes Bokuto and Akaashi had arrived at home.
Bokuto and Akaashi had curled up in their big bed, Akaashi listing to Bokuto's daily rambling.

"You know 'Kaashi I've had a crush on you since I first saw you…"
"Me too Kō, actually since I first saw you play"
"Did I look cool?"
"You always look cool", Akaashi answered hand running through Bokuto's hair.
"Really?"
"Really", Akaashi said pressing a soft kiss onto Bokuto's cheek.
"Aggashi, I love you"
"I love you too"
"Really?"
"Why should I lie about this?"
"Hmm. Dunno"
"You know sometimes you are really stupid", Akaashi said laughing a bit.
And Lord save him, Bokuto felt like he was falling for him again.
"Agaadgdjeh. That's mean"
"Fine, sorry"
"Hmph"
"What?"
"I want a kiss as apology"
"Here you go", Akaashi muttered as he leaned down and pressed a kiss against Bokuto's lips.

He pulled back giving the other a cute smile.
"How are my boys doing?", a voice asked.
"Mom! Since when are you here?", Bokuto asked almost stumbling over his own words.
"Long enough to hear you two saying cute stuff to each other and then kissing"
"Oh", Akaashi turned away blushing.
"Anyways I came here to give you this Kōtarō", she handed him a letter.
"I will be on my way back. Have fun and use protection!", she yelled closing the door.
"Omg", Akaashi hid his face in his hands.
"Agaashi! Look it's a letter from the sports college near here!"
"Well open it"

Bokuto ripped it open and quickly read it smile growing.
"What is it?"
"They want to take me into their Volleyball team!"
"Congratulations, Kō"
Bokuto jumped around overly excited and happy.
"Kō, calm down"
"But I can't!"
"This will be fun…", Akaashi muttered to himself.
Suddenly Bokuto gasped and looked at Akaashi.
"What is it?"
"WHAT IF YOU CAN JOIN TOO NEXT YEAR!"
"Maybe…"
"Awww 'kaashi, have more self-confidence!"
"Well everybody should!"
"That isn't possible"
"Then we need to make as many people happy as possible!"
"Calm down. You are way too excited right now. In this state you will break something"
"But I can't calm down!"
"How about I give you some sets outside?"
"Yes!!"

A few hours later Akaashi was laying on the grass sweating and panting looking at the beautiful night sky.
"Akaashi one more!"
"I can't!"
"Please!"
"Kō I can't anymore!"
"Pleaseeee!"
"No! It's already dark outside, we should go inside"
"Hmph"

Akaashi stood up and grabbed Bokuto by his shirt and dragged him inside.
"You will take shower now and then I will take one and then we will sleep"
"But I wanna take a bath with you!"
"You've gotta be kiddin me", Akaashi said letting out a sigh.
"You know, saving water and all"
"If you insist. But I will hit you if you do anything"
"I won't I promise!"

He really didn't, he washed Akaashi's hair and massaged his shoulders, apologizing for making him set for him so long.
Akaashi did the same to him, washing his hair and massaging his sore muscles.
They ended up in their bed, Akaashi in one of Bokuto's shirts, Bokuto not wearing a shirt.
Akaashi's head on Bokuto's chest again, Bokuto's arms around Akaashi.