ᴵ ˢᵀᴵᴸᴸ ᶠᴱᴱᴸ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬ ᴹᵁᴹ

Akaashi was happy like really really happy. The thing is he doesn't know how to express it, so he just does things to make the other happy. It's always been like that, he had been used often. So he was kinda scared.
Right now he was laying in bed Bokuto holding him, it was nice. He liked it. He wanted to sleep but couldn't every time he fell asleep he had these nightmares again. Sure he could have gotten up and do something, but how is he supposed to get up when Bokuto is holding him and he doesn't want to wake him up?
He had to somehow get up when the doorbell rang. Bokuto was a heavy sleeper so he yelled a 'coming!'
He doesn't know how he got out of Bokutos grip but he did.
He opened the door. In front of the door were Kuroo and Yaku?
"Uhh hey?"
"Sorry for coming over but we have a little problem."
"Okay tell me"
"So we were staying in a hotel"
"Yes"
"And it actually burned down when were outside"
"What??"
"Yes. But the good thing is nobody got hurt and our important things were with us"
"Okay but what are you doing here?"
"We can't go back and the other hotel doesn't have enough rooms so we wanted to ask if we can stay with you two"
"Uhh yea? Sure"
"Thanks. Wait I will call our teacher and tell her"
Kuroo went inside and looked around. He had been with Bokuto but not in this house.
"Where is Bo?"
"Still sleeping"
"Can I wake him up? It's like time for dinner"
"Yea the second door on the right"
"Okay thanks~"
Kuroo went upstairs. Yaku finally finished the call.
"Thank you so much for letting us stay Akaashi"
"It's no problem... Since you guys are our friends..." Akaashi answered and played with his hand again, a habit he has since he's like 7.
Suddenly there came some yelling from upstairs not someone fighting, no. But you know just Bokuto and Kuroo seeing each other again.
There were some really loud 'bro's to be heard.
"And you live with that? Man I feel bad for you"
"It's not like that. He usually really quite at home. As soon as we are outside he is louder again. I don't know why"
"Pff. That's just crazy"
"I know so how's your team doing?"
"Well pretty good just Yamamoto texted us that he tried everything but Kenma won't go to practice. His explanation is "Kuroo didn't say that I need to go so I won't" Like he is really doing anything for Kuroo. But it's really cute."
"That totally sounds like Kenma as soon as Kuroo isn't there and didn't tell him that he needed to do it he won't do it"
"Sometimes it's kinda scary. Especially when Kuroo takes away Kenmas PSP so he will eat or something like that"
"So how is Lev doing?"
"Oh god. Yamamoto told me that he got 2 receives and missed all the others, same goes for the spikes. He also send a video of Kenma hitting him with a broom or something like that. I'm so proud of him"
"He did the right thing."
"You should try it to sometime. It's really effective" Yaku said and started laughing.
"Oi! We heard that! Better watch out for your head Bo"
"Will do Bro. I'm always-" Bokuto cut himself off with slipping and faceplanting.
"Gdhdh. Bro you good? What happened?"
"Oh I just had the sudden urge to kiss the floor. How bout you?"
"Lmao bro" *inserts Hyena laugh*
"Kō you're tearing up"
"I'm happy! They are from happiness because I was able to kiss the floor!"
"Sure~"
"Wait. None of you is going to point out that Akaashi called him Kō?"
"Wait he did?"
"Yes??"
"Akaashi you got something to tell us?"
"Wha-No. It's just a nickname..."
"Sure~"
"Okay stop. Remember I can both of you out if I want too. And even you Kō can't stop me"
"Sorry Keiji..."
"Sorry"
"I'm hungry... I'm gonna make something to eat do you want something?"
"Wait let me help you Akaashi. I don't wanna stay with these idiots"
"Sure let's make something"
Akaashi and Yaku left to the kitchen.

"Soo wanna tell me where you were going a few days ago?"
"Oh yeah that... We were going to the police station. So he could make his testimony against his parents."
(that's what leo.org told me so I don't think that it's correct xp)
"Oh okay. So let's do something fun and get this depressing shit out of here! I already have an idea!"
"Bro. Be more quite they are gonna kill us."
"Right right. Let's go!" Kuroo whisper yelled.
They left and went outside in the garden.

"What do you think they are doing right now Yaku-san?"
"Ooff I think they are doing that thing with Mentos and Cola. I feel bad for the garden"
"Same. It goes through some rough times"

After 30 minutes the food was finished.

"Kō! Kuroo-san! Food is ready!ᴵ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵐᵘᵐ"
"Same Akaashi same"
"Coming!"
Akaashi sticked his head out of the kitchen to see them both drenched in cola.
"Not like that stay outside I will give you some towels."
He went upstairs and got some towels and clothes for Bokuto while Yaku got some clothes for Kuroo.
"Who fucking idiots!" He hit both of them on the head.
Akaashi and Yaku left again both letting out a long annoyed sigh.
"Akaashi tell me how do you live with hin again?"
"I don't know, but he isn't always that chaotic it's definitely Kuroo-sans fault"
"Yeah I think your right these two together are no good"
"ᴵ ˢᵀᴵᴸᴸ ᶠᴱᴱᴸ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬ ᴹᵁᴹ"
"I know. I feel so too. Like have you seen my ChIlDrEn? The worst is definitely Lev cause he never shuts up about my height"
Finally Bokuto and Kuroo came inside in fresh clothes.
They all sat down and ate.

----------------
Guys you won't believe what happend.
hqheaven sat my Iwaoi story on her reading list. Why my Iwaoi I don't know if I'm ever gonna do something with it again OwO
I planned on changing it? So it's not that Songfic like cause I don't like it anymore?