The Next Few Months

Start from the beginning

" When?" Maleficent asked trying to pry out any information she could.

" Friday, 10:00 a.m." Mal informed.

" You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my hands on that magi- you! you little nugget that I love so much." Maleficent said almost exposing their plan.

" Carlos, is that a dog?" Cruella said getting unnecessarily close to the camera. She then started talking to the stuffed dog, " Yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs." She then lets out an evil laugh.

" He would make the perfect size for a pet. This dog love me and I love him! and FYI, your dog is stuffed! So give it a rest!" Carlos says finally standing up to his mother. I was so proud of him for conjuring up the courage to stand up for himself.

" Oh-ho-ho, burn!" Jafar says laughing at Cruella. Cruella retorted something rude back to him but I got tired of their squabbling so I push all of them out frame.

" Alright go squabble over there."

" Thana!" they all say with smiling faces. I sit down in the chair and face the camera.

" Hi guys! How is it in Auradon?" I ask.

" It is okay, It would be better with you here." Mal says. " We all miss you."

" I miss you guys too" I say smiling back at them.

" Thana? How are you holding up?" Carlos asked. He was referring me throwing up the night before he left.

" I've been pretty good. Days go by slower without you guys but other than that thing have been the same." I see Mal and Evie smiling at me. By the look on Evie's face I could tell Mal told her.

" Hey Thana, what have you been up too?" Evie say trying not to freak out, from excitement.

"  Really nothing, I just hang out at your parent's place, listening to them argue is oddly entertaining." I said earning a laugh from all of them. I hear fairy godmother to tell them to wrap thing up.

" Thana don't cause too much trouble with out us." Jay says.

" How can I when you took all the trouble with you" I let out a laugh.

" I love you Thana." Carlos said. I start to tear up but I managed to get words out without crying.

" I love you too Carlos." I said in a shaky voice, and then just like that the screen went black.

~ Auradon~

Evie POV

Once the screen turned off I turned to Mal. " Mal can I talk to you outside?" Mal nodded and head out the door. Carlos and Jay looked at us confused. " Sorry boys, it's about girl problems." I say making up an excuse to talk to Mal about Thana. I then turned and followed Mal out the door. We walked all the way to our dorm to make sure Carlos can't hear . " Mal please tell you saw the same thing as me."

" Are you talking about Thana's baby bump? If so than of course." Mal said, we ran up to each other and I start to jump a bit from excitement. " Do you think Carlos saw?" She asked panicked.

" I don't think so, he didn't seem like he saw anything." She lets out a breath of relief. I then rush over to my sewing machine to get to work on a new project of mine for Thana.

" What are you doing E?" Mal asked.

" I'm making baby clothes for Thana." I reply. Mal nods and the goes to her bed flopping down on it.

~ 5 months later on the Isle~

Thana POV

It has been 5 months since I have seen Carlos or any of the gang. They all decided to go good at the King's coronation. Honestly, I was proud of them. I am happy they chose to be good. On the other hand, their parents, excluding Maleficent since she is a lizard in Auradon now, Weren't too happy. For the time being all I heard was EQ, Cruella, and Jafar complain about how they were disappointed in their kids for not getting the wand.

Currently I'm 9 months, due to pop any day now. Cruella had been taking serious care of me for time being. My father comes and visits me every other day to come and check on me and the baby. Today was one of the day he came to visit, whenever he came it made me so happy.

Right now I was cooking in the kitchen. I was making a sandwich then I felt something wet go down my leg. I look down to see a puddle beneath me. Oh no. " Dad! Cruella!" I call out. They come running into the kitchen and they immediately notice the puddle beneath me. I huge pain goes through out my body causing me to slowly fall to the ground. My dad run over and picks me up and brings me to a room so I could have the baby. EQ was going to deliver the baby since she is the closest thing we have to a doctor. I feel panic start to rise up in me." I don't think I can do this" I blurt out before wincing in pain.

" Of course you can sweetie." Cruella said holding my hand.

" I believe in you Ana. Just remember deep breaths" My dad says holding my other hand. Another wave of pain rushes over me and I squeeze their hand from the pain. I see Cruella and my dad wince I bit from my grip. Some time after that EQ said I was ready to push. And like that it began. I lost count of how many pushes I had done.

" One more push Thana." EQ said " On the count of 3. 1..2..3!" I then pushed with every bit of strength I had left. I think I almost broke Cruella's hand. I laid down from exhaustion and the next thing I knew the room was filled with crys of a baby. " It's a girl!" EQ exclaimed. My newborn was placed on my chest, I looked down at her and started to start cry tears of joy. My dad helped me sit up in the bed so I could hold the baby properly. Cruella sat next to me and threw her arm around me.

" So any idea for a name?" Cruella asks.

" Yeah. I came up with one last month." I chuckle looking at the baby. " Her name is going to be, Carla Hades De Vil" My dad looks at me and kisses my forehead. That was his way of thanking me. Cruella gives me a pat on the back approving my choice.