The Twins

2 months after wedding

How fast a year has gone by, Carla is already a year old. I was getting ready for her first birthday in a dress that made me look great with the 5 month bump. " Look at you." Carlos said leaning in the door way of our bedroom. " So beautiful."

He walked over and placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer, well as close as I can be with the bump. " Thanks." I say then giving him a peck on the lips. " You excited for Carla's birthday?"

" Very." He smiled. " I can't believe she's a year old."

" I know! It feels like just yesterday she was just a baby." I gushed. I thought then came to mind, " Is she awake?"

" Not yet, I think we should let her sleep so she could be awake longer for her party."

" Good thinking." I compliment.

" I got off track! I was sent up here to tell you the gang, as well as, Jane and Ben, are here." Carlos said.

" Oh, let's go! I feel like I made them wait." I say moving away from him and slipping some sandals on. " Let's go!"

He laughs as I pull him out of the room and down the stairs. " Look at you." Evie gushed.

" This is the most 'mom' I've look." I say grabbing a drink from the fridge.

" Yes, but you look good." Mal said.

" Thanks." I say giving her a smile. " Ooh." I say knitting my eyebrows together.

" What? What is it?" Jay asked, a bit concerned.

" It's nothing, just the twins moving. It's a very fluttery feeling." I explain.

" I can tell." Carlos chuckled, we all looked over to him, there was a butterfly on his chest. I chuckled lightly and walked over taking the butterfly off of him and releasing it out a window.

" Does that happen every time they move?" Jane asked confused.

" Yes, yes it does. Usually there's two, so there's another one somewhere." I say looking around the room.

" Found it!" Ben said taking the butterfly off his shoulder and out a window.

" It's seems that your pregnancy is causing you to have spontaneous burst of magic." Mal said curiously.

" I'm starting to think I should be getting worried about that. Should I start to worry?" I ask taking a bite out of an apple.

" No, of course not." Mal chuckled, she then gave Carlos a shrug. The a crying from the baby monitor distracted me. I started to leave but Carlos stopped me.

" I got her, you can stay down here." He said.

" Okay, thanks." I say giving him a peck. He then ran back up the stairs and into Carla's room.

" Okay, Mrs. De Vil, how are you feeling?" Evie asked in a teasing voice.

" Other than the aching, headaches, and insomnia. I'm great." I say giving them a smile and taking a seat. They all give me a confused look at that. " What? Don't look at me like that, it's 100% normal."

" Look who's awake." Carlos said coming back down the stairs with a very adorable Carla, she yawned and rubbed her eyes. I smiled and got out of my seat, walking over to them.

" Happy Birthday, princess." I say giving her a kiss on cheek. She then left Carlos' arms and climbed into mine. She grabbed on to me tightly and snuggled into me.

I back up and grab onto the arm of the loveseat, helping me sit down. " This is so cute!" Evie gushed then taking a picture of us, I chuckled lightly.

" I'm enjoying this while I can because I'm likely not going to be able to do this within the next month." I say starting to run my hand through her hair, combing it out of her face. " You hungry?" I whisper to her, I earn a slight nod. " Carlos, can you make something for her?"