making out

[warning]
⚠ this chapter gets kinda steamy ⚠
read at your own risk, ok? ok.

JAEBEOM:
jb's style of making out is always changing. sometimes, it'll start off with soft cheek kisses. but other times, he attacks your lips hungrily, fueled by a fire inside. more often than not, a makeout with jb leads to a rather, ahem, sleepless night.

MARK:
making out with mark is a very touchy affair. while your lips rarely go too far from each other, his hands are always feeling you up. from your chest to your thighs, his hands move swiftly, leaving you wanting more and more with every passing second.

JACKSON:
jackson... wow. he's very confident, and because of this, he doesn't hesitate to take control. you don't even bother fighting for dominance. jackson won't hesitate to make out with you anywhere, and his teasing always leads to the next level.

JINYOUNG:
jinyoung is a very private person with how he shows his lust for you, but once you two are inside your apartment, it's over. he automatically takes charge, and it's not uncommon to be fully undressed within 5 minutes.

YOUNGJAE:
youngjae never really starts with a heavy makeout; rather, he builds up to it. it gets you every time. he teases you, making you think it's going to be a few cute kisses here and there. but, you were wrong. you end up tangled in each other's embrace, kissing each other hungrily.

BAMBAM:
oh my god. making out with bambam usually implies you straddling his lap while his hands are exploring your body, his tongue exploring your mouth. he doesn't hesitate to bite your lip and leave hickeys down your torso, and you could care less about them.

YUGYEOM:
like youngjae, it always starts with a soft kiss. but before you know it, you're pinned down to the couch, yugyeom's mouth exploring your lips, jaw, neck, and collarbones. most times, making our with yugyeom definitely leads to a long night.