study date

[scenario: the boys offer to help you study for your upcoming exams]

JAEBEOM:
jb is very helpful! he finds himself getting bored, but he tries not to show it, because he knows this is important to you. eventually, you finish up your notes and studying and you two for out for some late-night comfort food.

MARK:
oh, mark. he sits with you with every intention of helping you study, but that lasts maybe 5 minutes before he starts acting needy. he scoots closer to you and keeps placing random kisses all over your face until you kiss him back, eventually forgetting all about the studying.

JACKSON:
jackson loves being able to help you, so when he saw you needed help in [insert least favorite subject], he was happy to help! he actually gets you to pay attention and grasp the subject a little more, and you're confident enough to think you'll pass the exam tomorrow!

JINYOUNG:
jinyoung doesn't want to study. in fact, he wants to do anything but. alas, he knows these exams are important to you, so he sucks it up and helps you. you successfully complete all the study guides, and as payment jinyoung makes you cuddle with him all night.

YOUNGJAE:
youngjae is eager to help, but he soon grows bored. unlike jb, you can tell he's bored, as are you, so you stop studying altogether. instead, you curl up together on the couch and binge the entirety of the lord of the rings series, falling asleep in each other's arms.

BAMBAM:
let's be honest: you would not be able to get ANY studying done with bambam around. he decided to stay by you for "moral support", but soon, you forget why you even had your workbooks out. 

YUGYEOM:
yugyeom, as much as you both dread it, knows these exams are important to you. he promises as soon as you're done, he'll cuddle you. so, you suck it up and study as hard as you can, and when you finish, yugyeom fulfills his promise, pulling you into a spoon on the couch.