" Yoongi hyung, where is Jen?" Yoongi observed Hyuck first then Renjun. 
" Did he not tell you?"
"About what Hyung?"
"He left."
"What?"
" He went back to Incheon." Renjun looked interested in their conversation all of a sudden. Donghyuck took out his phone and immediately showed a picture to Renjun.
" Is this your angel?" Renjun's eyes widened at the screen.
" You-You know him?" Renjun asked with hope in his eyes. Hyuck teared up and hugged him tightly.

"His name is Jeno." Renjun gasped. Both the boys had been talking about the same person yet none of them had a clue.

Hyuck left the café and dialled Jeno's number. The latter didn't pick it. Hyuck tried it many times but at the end, he gave up. He went to Jeno's room.
Renjun followed him quietly in hopes that Hyuck might know where Jeno was and he'd see him.
They drove to the part of the town Renjun had never been too or seen. Both of them prayed for the boy's well being.

Jeno's room was locked and the password had been changed. He called Jeno again and again but the boy did not pick up. Hyuck was anxious.
Feeling defeated both omegas left the place and went back home.

When they reached home, Hyuck gave up and cried.
" Renjun I'm so scared for him. I don't know why God is punishing him. He is so soft, never gets angry or raises his voice. He is so naive. He works so hard to feed his family. There must be something wrong if he moved back. He helped me a lot before I met Mark. He gave me a place to live, food to eat and loved me like his brother. Yet I can't do anything in return for him. Everything changed ever since I met Mark. His situation seems to worsen every time I see him. New problems come up, and I wonder why is it only him? He is so kind, always smiles. His smiles and laughs are so contagious. Renjun?" The older boy hummed as he comforted him.

"Do you really... like him? I mean, he is really fragile. If you think of him as something you want and when you get it, you'll leave him alone. He won't be able to handle that. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get hurt either. But he is not a toy."

"Oh Hyuckles, baby don't think like that, I know he is a human too. He is not a toy to me and I really like him. When I first saw him, he was wiping his tears and trust me Hyuckles nobody can look that pretty when they cry. Not even you-" Hyuck pinched Renjun

" Ouch! Anyway, Hyuckie I saw fear, pain and helplessness in his eyes. I wanted to protect him. When he used a lip gloss I only saw it as a mask he put on so that he could hide everything underneath. I wanted to pull him into my embrace and tell him that I was there with him and I'd help him through."
"Thank you! He is a good person and never complains about anything. I feel relieved now. I know that you'll take good care of him."

" Come on let's go inside." They got out of the car and went inside.

" Woah! Did you see a ghost? Both of you look like a mess right now."
" Piss off, Mark," Hyuck mumbled
Mark froze for a moment, he walked closer and cupped his mate's face "baby, what is wrong?"
Caramel skin boy did not look at the older. It took Mark a few seconds to notice tears pooling in younger's eyes. Hyuck crumbled into his arms and sobbed loudly. He wailed like a baby.

Marked asked him many questions, he was getting more and more worried but his omega did not utter a word. He simply cried in his mate's arms.
Mark looked at Renjun eyes pleading for an explanation.
Renjun too had red eyes.

Mark grew impatient as none of the boys stayed mute.

" I NEED AN EXPLANATION. RIGHT. NOW." Mark had to use his commanding alpha tone.
Both the omegas shuddered at his deep voice.
" Jen- Jeno is missing.  He-He... I looked for him everywhere... his phone is not reachable. I'm scared." Mark sighed he did not like Jeno boy anyway.
" And why are you so upset Renjun? You don't even know that boy." Mark asked.
" He's  the same omega I was talking about before." Renjun whimpered.

Jaemin entered the house and panicked when he saw his mate crying and Mark interrogating them.

" What is wrong?" He asked.

Marked looked at him, he looked disappointed, " Jeno, omega, is missing." 

It was late at night, Taeyong comforted both boys, he was upset as well. The duo was everyone's baby. When they got upset, it affected all of them.

He took Hyuck's phone and dialled Jeno's number. As soon as the bell started going he handed the phone to Hyuck.

"It's ringing." He whispered as Hyuck gave him a confused stare. He looked at the screen, his eyes glimmered with hope.

" Hello?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Donghyuck finally relaxed after talking to Jeno. Although he was extremely worried for him. He told himself to be patient, Jeno will come back, he said in his mind.