LXVI

Yuta had just given birth to his first baby boy last week, both of his mates were over the moon and his best friend Taeyong hovered over them like a hawk. He sat next to Yuta's bed as he held baby Akkun close to his chest.

Akkun made gurgling sounds and it melted their heart. Taeyong couldn't wait to give birth. Yuta lost a lot of weight immediately after the birth, falling into the category of malnourished. However, he was deemed normal before birth, turned out that baby Akkun was fat. Yuta was worried for his baby but doctors assured him that he was a healthy baby and would lose the excess fat really soon.

Everyone had visited Yuta and baby Akkun and brought a lot of gift for them except Jaemin's family.

Reason?

Renjun was sick.

They congratulated them on the call and sent gifts to their house.

Jeno sat beside Renjun who lay on the bed. He had a stomach bug and had a hard time keeping food in his belly. He felt lethargic but refused to visit the doctor. He shut his eyes and covered his face with his arm. Jeno was worried about him and took off from his work.
He thought about quitting but it felt weird to not do anything.

Renjun was grumpy and cranky he didn't feel like talking to anyone, Jeno sighed and went to the kitchen to make some porridge.

" Alpha..." Jeno called Jaemin he was worried because Renjun had never gotten this sick before.

" Yes, baby?"
"I hope you're not busy but, can we please take Renjun to the doctor's today."

" Of course honey, I'll come early today and we'll go together."
" Okay, thank you."
" It's alright, baby. I love you."Jaemin said.

Jeno blushed and whispered I love you back before cutting the call. Jaemin smiled to himself while staring at the phone after hanging up. Whereas, the rest of the board members stared at him weirdly.
He straightened up and glared at everyone.

"Juniee, please eat something." Jeno placed the food on the side table and got on the bed beside a sleeping Renjun.

He kissed Renjun's forehead and rubbed his back but the elder slept quietly.
Jeno pushed Renjun's hair back from his forehead. " Come on baby, I know you're not feeling good but please have something, eat two bites and that'll be enough, okay?" Renjun whined and stirred up a bit.

After five minutes of pleading Renjun finally got up slowly. Jeno gave him fresh orange juice first to hydrate him a bit since plain water tasted a little bitter to Renjun.
He fed Renjun himself as the elder rested his back against the headboard.

" Enough..." Renjun mumbled as he pushed the bowl away gently. Jeno didn't force him to eat more since the elder had a hard time digesting the food.

Jeno, once again, kept the bowl aside and sat beside Renjun, he wrapped his arm around him and whispered softly in the elder's ear. He kissed Renjun's cheek and asked him to go to the balcony with him, Renjun reluctantly agreed.

The weather was chilly, Jeno closed the glass doors and brought a blanket for the elder. Jeno cuddled with Renjun, as the sick boy wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and his leg around his waist. Jeno pecked his forehead.

Jaemin came home from work and saw his babies curled up under the blanket. He placed his bag on a table, removed his coat and loosened his tie. Jaemin removed the blanket a little from the omega's covered faces and rubbed their cheeks to wake them up.
Jeno was the first one to wake up followed by Renjun. Jaemin kissed them on the cheeks.
" How are you feeling love?" Jaemin asked, his voice laced with concern.
" Not good" Renjun whined.
"Come on, get ready both of you," Jaemin instructed.
" Why?" Renjun mumbled.
"We're going somewhere." He said.
Renjun wanted to ask more questions but Jaemin left before he could.