Clans of the Water Tribes

Water Tribes is located at the Oceana Pacifica in the East. The Tribe was lead by Chief Shu Yin she is very beautiful women with her porcelain skin and her long white hair her looks is so unreal but believe it or not she really do exist. She has only one son he is Shu Bangchan just like her mother he also has a very fair skin. Their clan specialized in water technique they can bend any form of water. Bangchan really loves to play in water espescially in waterfalls so he always escaped in go to Amazonia. Bangchan is very adventurous person and everytime people saw him would always astound by his beauty.

Wolf Clan

Wolf Clan is located at the Forest of Astonia in the west. The Wolf Clan is lead by Chief Park Sehun he never olds through time he is still handsome and hot as usual. He has younger brother who is Park Jimin a very shy boy but handsome just like his brother. Their Clan is specialize in hunting they are good in archery. Jimin is the best in archery in their clan everyone loves him for everything he does.

Clan of the Underwold

Clan of the underworld is found at the deep part of the Cave of Taboo in the southwest. They are lead by Chief Min Choi who is feared by everyone for being strict aside from that he is powerful and strong. He has a son name Suga a very handsome man. Their clan specialize in swords and sparring. Suga is good in blades he always practicing in his secret place where he can practice alone with no one can see him. He usually practice in topless not to mention Suga has a perfect body that everyone dreams he has 8 packs of abs with a very perfect biceps in addition to that was his sexy veins in his arms.

Clan of Flora

Clan of Flora is found at the wide land of Southeast were the Floral Kingdom is found. This clan has all the beautiful flowers in the world. They are lead by Chief Hwang Jisoo she was hailed as the Goddess of beauty in the whole clans. Her fair skin, long black hair, and the rosy red lips indeed his the most beautiful of all. Jisoo has a son named Hwang Hyunjin a man who has a beauty just like a woman. He was a calm and gentle person he always hid himself in a white veil. Their clan specialized magic’s and they are also healers. They just usually use their magic as their self-defense. Floral clan also good in dancing their cloths are one factors of its majestic dance they usually wears vibrant silk clothes that if when they are dancing  the clothes will just flow from the air with its appealing fragrance of flowers. Hyunjin is really fond of it and secretly practice it.

Antagonist

Kingdom of Demons Pirate

A group of demons founded by King Mnet a very arrogant, cruel, and ambitious person he was once ruled the Kingdom of Thoreign but he was expelled to the throne for being injustice and greedy King. He form his own kingdom to seek revenge and to get his throne back. They are killing innocence people and colonized minor clans to gain power and people.

Authors Note:
Images shown above are not mine so credit to the respective owners of that images.

That is how i imagine all specific Clans Kingdom.

First Chapter will be out soon....