You hit Dustin up he back of the head then you spoke. "Troy peed himself in front of the whole school!" Will looked at you in amazement.

Will began laughing before he started to cough, you patted his shoulder. "You ok?"

"The demogorgon it got me." Will sighed.

"We know." Mike sighed. "Its okay. Its dead. We made a new friend. Her and y/n stopped it. They saved us. But she's gone now."

"Her name is Eleven." Dustin continued.

"Like the number." Will asked.

"Like how i was Six." You explained.

"Shes basically a wizard." Dustin whispered.

"She has powers just like y/n!" Lucas exclaimed.

"More like a yoda." Mike argued.

"She flipped a van with her mind and these agents were trying to shoot us." Dustin started.

"Then y/n made them shoot each other and she squeezed the brains out of their eyes." Lucas added.

"How many people did y/n control?" Will asked, he always made sure you didn't go past your limit.

"Just three." You respond.

"Then she controlled the demogorgon! She made it fall back and kept it on the ground and stopped it from reaching Eleven! And it was so much so she fainted and we were screaming her name and-" Dustin exclaimed forgetting Will was listening.

"Dustin!" You interrupted.

"You fainted!" Will yelled but then he started coughing.

You sat on the bed net to him and spoke. "Will, I'm fine. Trust me. I took a small risk thats it. I'm ok." You said making him calm down.

One month later

It was Christmas Eve, you were back in Mike's basement playing D&D, although you had thrown out the demogorgon piece because you knew it upset Will.

Mike was hidden behind his dungeon masters board and began talking. "Somethings coming. Something angry. Hungry for your blood. It is almost here."

"What is it?" Will asked.

"Its the thessalhydra, I'm telling you." Dustin looked at you all.

Its not the thessalhydra." Lucas sighed.

"Here we go again." You sighed sinking down in your chair.

I'm telling you its the thessalhydra!" Dustin argued.

Everyone was interrupted when Mike slammed a figure onto the table. "The thessalhydra!" He announced.

"For Christ's sake!" You yelled sitting back up again.

"Damn it!" Dustin yelled.

"It roars in anger! Will your action!" Mike announced looking at Will.

"What should i do?" Will looked at you all for answers.

"Cue Lucas." You mumbled pointing towards Lucas.

"Fireball!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Now Dustin." You mumbled pointing at Dustin.

Dustin thought to himself for some time. "Fireball the son of a bitch." He finally spoke.

"Oh we agree today do we?" You smirked. "Yeah fireball the asshole."

Will smiled and picked up his dice, he shook it then released to reveal a 14.

"YES!" You yelled as all the boys cheered.