Chapter 15

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this and give suggestions for other stories (they have to be stranger things related) thank you and enjoy!!

Dustin and you sat on either end of the sofa in Mike's basement, while you threw a tennis ball back and forth, and Mike was helping Eleven wash her face in the bathroom.

Suddenly you and Dustin heard static buzzing from your Mike's walkie, you could faintly hear Lucas. You couldn't hear him clearly, the radio kept buzzing but you could hear that he was panicking. Dustin ran into the bathroom and clearly interrupted something with Mike and Eleven.

"Guys! Its Lucas i think he's in trouble." Dustin exclaimed as Mike and Eleven ran out to where you stood holding the walkie talkie. "You know how he said he was going to find the gate? Well what if he found it."

"What's he saying?" Mike asked.

"I don't know he's way out of range." Dustin sighed.

You passed the walkie to Mike who listened for some time then spoke into the walkie. "Lucas if you can hear us, slow down. We cant understand you."

"Yes i copy! Do you? They know about Eleven! Get out of there! They might know about y/n! The bad men are coming! ALL of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!" You heard Lucas static voice scream.

Of course Dustin heard wrong. "'Mad hen.' Does that mean anything to you. Like a code name or something?"

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas repeated.

"Bad men.." you realised.

"Bad men!" Mike caught on. He dropped the walkie and you, Mike and Dustin ran upstairs "stay here!" He called back to Eleven.

You all rushed upstairs and looked out of Mike's living room to see a van with perfect sight at you.

You focused on the man sat inside, he was looked directly at you. "What is that guy doing?" You asked.

"You don't think..." Dustin replied looking at you and Mike. Mike ran off to talk to Mrs. Wheeler while you and Dustin kept watch.

Suddenly more vans identical to the one parked outside Mike's house came up the road. Dustin shut the curtains and you both ran to Mike who was still talking to Mrs. Wheeler.

"Mike!" You say.

"One second!" He sighed.

"MIKE!" Dustin yelled at the top of his lungs getting Mikes attention. "We need to leave. Right now."

You and Dustin ran out the kitchen and made your way to the basement as Mike followed. "Micheal!" Mrs. Wheeler called.

"If anyone asks Ive left the country." Mike said to Mrs. Wheeler leaving her with a confused look.

You grabbed your bags and you tightened your (long/short) ponytail and ran out to get your bikes, dustin grabbed his headset to keep in contact with Lucas if you needed to. Then you saw him, the man that took care of you as a child. The one that hurt yo but loved you. Dr. Brenner. His white hair glistening in the sun. You made eye contact with him and the men by his side. They instantly recognised you, they all thought you were dead but now they knew you were alive and you had Eleven with you too. They looked shocked but glad to see you, the test they lost so long ago had been found. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Dustin yelled and you got on you bike and started riding down the pavement.